Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercy Kills Should Be Bound To E, not X

Sitchrea

Mercy kills with the Parazon should be bound to E, not X. Executing an enemy with a Mercy kill feels extremely awkward because I have to stop DPS'ing right at the point of an enemy's death if I want to pull it off.

Or, perhaps make it work like Thrall kills - opening an enemy to a Mercy kill makes them invulnerable for a brief time.

Edit: Since some people like the changes, could we get a choice to rebind finishers from X independent of the "Use" command?

Edited by Sitchrea

5 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Not just mercy kills, stealth kills in general should go back to that. It's really awkward to use right now.

Stealth kills are X as well now? Yikes. That needs to be changed. It's not intuitive to have a melee attack bound to a button that's not the melee attack button.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DidacoJack said:

Wait what? I'll be able to decide if I want to execute an enemy or continue to attack him? Praise the SUN!

How does it work though? Does the Parazon replace EVERY finisher? Like Ash with Fatal teleport, or Kogake's charge Attacks? 

This is normal melee finishers. I've never seen the parazon do anything aside from stabbing hacky consoles. I don't even know how to make it do finishers.

My problem with mercy finishers is that I just dont react to it that fast. It blips above their head and before I realize it I kill them. Having it on same button as melee would solve it... but I do understand why some might not like that.

Edited by Noir_CZ
  • Like 1