Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Do With Your Modifications?

KamaNightfire

Hello.

What does everyone do with their spare/unused Modifications?

I myself try to keep at least 1 copy of any mod I happen to find, and any duplicates of said mod are added together until I get at least 1 MAXED version of it, after that anymore duplicates are used for fusion on other modifications.

The only time this is not applied is when it's a rare or sought after modification, such as the ones i'll be listing below that I always keep, and don't use in fusion or to help rank it's duplicate.

Rage

Multi-Shot Modifications

Streamline/Focus/Flow/ * Still cannot find Flow D: *

Master Thief

Retribution

Quick Thinking 

Thunderbolt

Reflex Guard

Serration/Hornet Strike * once I max mine out.... *

There are a few others i'm sure, but do not have yet.

I keep ALL duplicates of my current Warframes abilities, regardless if I have a maxed version or not, for future modding. ( Nova )

I'm sure if I had started fusion the modifications I never use, which is a large majority, i'd have maxed Serration & Hornet Strike by now, but whatever :P

Me hoping for a " Stamp-Collection " book of sorts in the future for mods.

Edited by Cute

Here's how my inventory works :

1) Keep one mod of each type which gets upgraded through fusion with duplicates / fusion cores

2) Keep one mod of each type at rank 0

3) Fuse the rest into the mods which are getting ranked up (akin to 1).

And if a mod is fully ranked up, then I sell the duplicates if they're common (a bit of credits gained and their common value barely affects other mods through fusion).

I keep a rank 0 mod of each so that if I polarize something, I can still slot in a few mods while they're not yet back to rank 30 (then swap in maxed mods in when I have enough mod capacity).

Oh, and I also keep a few ranked up duplicates for the sentinel weapons.

Edited by Wiegraf

Here's how my inventory works :

1) Keep one mod of each type which gets upgraded through fusion with duplicates / fusion cores

2) Keep one mod of each type at rank 0

3) Fuse the rest into the mods which are getting ranked up (akin to 1).

Pretty much this, it was worse to delete 4k mods than to get praised by rng.

I dont keep any more than 400 mods now.

I keep the primary version of the mods at highest possible level, a secondary for Sentinels, and possibly a tertiary at low level for the times I get a new weapon/frame or forma stuff. And maybe something in between as well if I deem it necessary (for different builds)

Most of the rest is fused. Quite a few mods give a significant boost when fused with other specific ones, even if they would make little sense as-is. Selling buttloads of fusion-able mods for 200 creds each? You kidding me?

Edited by bobafetthotmail