Sign in to follow this  
Lancars

Thanks for ruining Covert Lethality.

Attacked a sleeping level 23 Nox and it just tickled him. Meleed another nox and it was FASTER TO MELEE THEN USE A FINISHER.

So yea thanks for ruining this mod. You shoulda just removed it then instead of leaving it in as an insult.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

While I do agree that Covert Lethality got nerfed to the ground, I just used it on a Level 37 Nox and it was left with less than 5% HP. How exactly did you tickle a Level 23 Nox?

Agreed wholeheartedly. As Covert Lethality was the only redeeming feature of melee in Warframe since the first changes to melee were made, for me at least, melee just doesnt exist for me now. I used to love using Guandao to blender everything I ran through. I could go days without firing a shot. Then Melee 1 hit, and it died. Now Melee 2 takes the last utility out of melee.

Inaros weeps.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, TheDonutMan said:

Agreed wholeheartedly. As Covert Lethality was the only redeeming feature of melee in Warframe since the first changes to melee were made, for me at least, melee just doesnt exist for me now. I used to love using Guandao to blender everything I ran through. I could go days without firing a shot. Then Melee 1 hit, and it died. Now Melee 2 takes the last utility out of melee.

Inaros weeps.

*vomits profusely*

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 минут назад, (PS4)LoisGordils сказал:

*vomits profusely*

Contain your climax please, it has only just begun. There gonna be worse lol.