Spoiler

TWITCH
ex_stream

MIXER
Gigamicro

Fan Art Recap:

Warframe Inktober!

Orbital Haunt Contest Winners

Unfortunately we had some technical difficulties with the Humane Society donation pages during the stream, but if you wish to donate outside of the stream you can do so here: https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E345927QE&id=3❤️

We'll be fixing and rerunning this donation effort in our next stream!

Happy Hallowe’en!

Havent gotten drops since the whole trick or treat thing started...think i got something for the dev stream but that was it. Given my pathetic performance in the orbiter event i'm not surprised. If you could delete those images in the orbiter thread that'd be nice. I've erased the layout of the orbiter..I'd rather not be reminded of it.

Otherwise having a blast with the updates. 

You really think spiders and reaper sculpure (1 & 2 place orbiter) can be winners? No light, no atmosphere, no creepy, no halloween. It might be honest if we had contest about sculpturing, but it was contest about Halloween. 4th place for example could be 1st or 2nd. 

Its hypocritically - yes this scuptures are great work, BUT! they did nothing for Halloween atmosphere. You may delete my comment, as it was, when people reacted on first dojo's design contest, but it wouldn't delete the problem. You judge without objectivity.

You wrote: "Decorate your Dojo or your Orbiter like a haunted house" - that means make design. And design isn't just a sculpture without anything. Shame on you.

P.S. Bthw you mix up categories: dojo winners in "orbiter" and orbiter winners in "dojo".

Realmente estoy muy desepcionado de la crítica .... para mi hubo mejotes decoraciones .... mas tiempo de construcción diseño y mas ....

No tengo ningun problema con los 5 ganadores .. pero hay decoraciones mejores que esas ... y NO ENTIENDO ...

PARA MI el ojo crítico de los organizadores no estubo realmente bien

Archived