Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming For Quick Thinking Mod

escape123

This rare mod is said to drop from Orokin Ancients in the void

I'm taking a wild guess that a long time survival is the best way to get these to consistently spawn.

So I'm looking for anyone that wants to stay on in survivals to farm this mod.

Or if there is a better place to farm for it, add me in game anyways

I ran Voids all day for a week and did not get it so i thought F*** it. Started to run Nightmare missions only to get Rare mods for Transfusion. After ~6 hours i finally got it along with Retribution (which i was looking for since it was released), Sure Footed, Berserker and couple of other Rares i was missing till then.

If you really want that mod, have a Nightmare capable Warframe and ~1 mil spare credits that's the way to go if you are not lucky like me ^^

I ran Voids all day for a week and did not get it so i thought F*** it. Started to run Nightmare missions only to get Rare mods for Transfusion. After ~6 hours i finally got it along with Retribution (which i was looking for since it was released), Sure Footed, Berserker and couple of other Rares i was missing till then.

If you really want that mod, have a Nightmare capable Warframe and ~1 mil spare credits that's the way to go if you are not lucky like me ^^

I got 2 of those, and still havent stumbled upon Berserker and the referal mods =P

But I totally relate to that method haha

• 3 months later...

Hours and hours of T3 survival with my nekros and clan mates and still no Beserker or Quick thinking :(

Got both of these via transmutation <.<

Got what I wanted after getting crap drops for the first 3 tries.

Tried again the next day and it took no more than 4 tries.