Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody else not receiving a Requeim relic upon completing their Kuva Flood?

-CdG-Zilchy

Yeah, didn't get my relic after completing the Infested Sabotage, and I was like "huh?" Luckily I immediately had to take a mandatory 3-hour break afterwards, and it's supposedly fixed now? Maybe? About to log back in and see right now.

Eh. People often ask; "why don't Warframe have a Beta test or a PTR like other online games?" To this I reply; "what do you think the PC version is?"

Edited by KnossosTNC

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Did this happen just now or earlier?

since youre paying attention here, lich rank 2 territory not manifesting after clearing the initial round of territory nodes. Thus I cant reveal 2nd and 3rd requiems for my Lich, to even know which Requiem Mods to equip on the parazon from the Relics that arent dropping from floods. Posted report in Danielles Bug reporting thread in General Bugs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

since youre paying attention here, lich rank 2 territory not manifesting after clearing the initial round of territory nodes. Thus I cant reveal 2nd and 3rd requiems for my Lich, to even know which Requiem Mods to equip on the parazon from the Relics that arent dropping from floods. Posted report in Danielles Bug reporting thread in General Bugs

might be timegated to one territory a day so you can't binge farm them

1 minute ago, Hyohakusha said:

Only got one from the 3 floods I've run. The drop rate seems to be 30% across the board. And two of those, including the one that dropped a relic were after the hotfix.

Personally I think it should be increased to 50% considering how long it takes for Kuva Flood missions to actually appear.

3 minutes ago, Xion014 said:

Personally I think it should be increased to 50% considering how long it takes for Kuva Flood missions to actually appear.

It's supposed to be a guaranteed drop off of floods, with a 30% chance from siphons, but yeah, ngl, the spell mod grind is gonna get old real fast. You need two of each relic, minimum, then you need 800 traces to refine them, then you got to pray that you dont get screwed when you pop the relics. I'd much rather hunt lich's than relics and traces, and the fact that the Requiem Mods are only good for three uses doesn't help. Wizards don't forget spells after casting them once lol.