Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Trizion said:

It feels like melee isn't worth using much anymore and I wasted a lot of forma for nothing, but guess I'll just stick with guns until they get nerfed I guess. I feel really bad for people who spent hundreds of forma on their melee weapons only to have to be forced to spam slam attacks now to get anything meaningful out of it. You should've also fixed enemy scaling before doing this update. Now, we have to worry about high scaling enemies with a lot of nerfed things. 

my melee are completely fine and murders lvls 200~ without fault in seconds flat if not less, perhaps you just built em wrong, honestly ive only put 3-6 forma max into most of my melee weapons, most of my effective melee didnt even need that i just liked capping em out

Being a console player blows. Only game that can get away with literally treating console like dirt. I bought a gaming PC but I'm MR23 on ps4 and starting over is so awful. I feel like my parents are making me wait til valentine's to open my christmas presents while watching my siblings merrily unwrap their gifts and play with them in my face. My husband says we should just quit warframe, days like this I agree. 

8 hours ago, Ziebo said:

Uhh... I saved up plat for the update and I can technically buy the mod and relic packs if I really wanted to (but like really don't think it's worth the 900p :3). Not to mention I didn't get the plat with money so technically it's free on my side?

"You force people to buy mods and relics for cosmetics" What does that mean?

"From what I heard melee is ruined and you somehow made Vauban worse"

(but literally the sentence before that was)

"haven't even gotten to the melee weapons or the Vauban rework myself..."

K... uh... Yeah, I hope you can try it soon and not do a pre-review before actually experiencing the changes yourself uh...

cha-cha-real-smooth.jpg

Dude I'm stating the opinion of people I trust and my own from what we have collectively played. So in short it isn't a "pre-review" I have played ember I have done the grendel missions I have used some of just not all of it. What I haven't experienced my friends have. 

And as far as having the plat to do it and not buying is obsolete because what is in the bundle isnt worth 60 dollars of currency some people only want the cosmetics but if they want it they have to shell out the plat and get the stuff they dont care for ergo forced to. Basic economics can tell you the value of time and how currency works. 

Sorry if I come off as blunt and rude I don't mean to I am just extremely drained from working in an attic, but I feel all my points are valid and therefore stand by them.

On 2019-10-31 at 11:38 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed some Kuva Lich name generation options. To be frank, it was Titt. Sorry to those Titts out there who had their Titt taken away. Titt had to be done.

Ahhhh Titt. ( Btw Dang DE you really ran with that joke eh? )

I am still crashing at the first loading screen. Tried reinstalling the game, did not helped.
Same issue as before, game eats up 100% of CPU (I7 3770) and then process ends.

Edit:
I've looked thru Windows apps registry and this are the errors that I've found (transalation can be off since my windows is not in english):
>Name of the module that caused an error: ntdll.dll, version 10.0.17763.802
>Exception code: 0xc0000374
>ID of the process that caused an error: 0x02a34
>App that caused an error: Warframe.x64.exe
>Module that caused an error: ntdll.dll (located in SYSTEM32) 

23 hours ago, Milinko said:

Dude I'm stating the opinion of people I trust and my own from what we have collectively played. So in short it isn't a "pre-review" I have played ember I have done the grendel missions I have used some of just not all of it. What I haven't experienced my friends have. 

And as far as having the plat to do it and not buying is obsolete because what is in the bundle isnt worth 60 dollars of currency some people only want the cosmetics but if they want it they have to shell out the plat and get the stuff they dont care for ergo forced to. Basic economics can tell you the value of time and how currency works. 

Sorry if I come off as blunt and rude I don't mean to I am just extremely drained from working in an attic, but I feel all my points are valid and therefore stand by them.

You good man. Thanks for the response. I appreciate that :D

I was just interested on your opinions on how the update for melee and Vauban were bad. I was just disappointed when there were no elaborations on it, but I digress. 

C:

Archived