Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Requiem Relics not being rewarded in certain Kuva Siphon Mission types. This was fixed serverside! Please note that to confirm you’ve got the fix, you’ll need to play fresh Kuva Siphons to your account.

Negative. I stll did not get a relic from a flood.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue where Requiem Relics not being rewarded in certain Kuva Siphon Mission types. This was fixed serverside! Please note that to confirm you’ve got the fix, you’ll need to play fresh Kuva Siphons to your account. 

I just played a kuva flood mission and did not receive a reqiuem relic

@ DE
OK. first I want to thank DE for all the hard work they've put in, some realy Awsome stuff in here! so THANK YOU!

(Just FYI I have been a melee only main for about the past three-four years, so yes this update affects 100% of my gameplay in warframe, this is important to me.)

Now down to it.
- First I would like to know if Parrying/Counters Have been disable/removed on purpose or if this is a bug? Test on multiple weapon types with all Parry/block mods equipped and...nothing.

-Second I would like to state that if you don't have 'Align melee attacks to camera' checked in the options menu then your ability to pull off combos in any direction is completely gimped! 
I haven't used 'Align to camera' in about two-three years, and it just feels absolutely disgusting to be forced back into using that option, just to be able to get the full capability of my stance!

-Third what is with this lifted mechanic... its just garbage.. not the concept of it but the implementation makes no sense,  you guys keep talking about juggle and continuing the onslaught in the air but firstly 90% of enemies die before they can even be 'lifted' and if the do make it into the air good luck getting hold of them again, you guys mentioned a bunch of time about taking inspiration for combat systems like in Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, but one thing those games had was follow up mechanics.  I.e: if you did a massive upward swing of you sword you would send them flying into the air and then if you Held the attack button you would automaticly leap into the air after them to follow up with aerial combos! its like you added all the stuff for that but forgot to connect it together!

I know your gona keep Tweaking and polishing things look forward to it all coming together alittle more cohesively!

Keep up the Incredible work guys!
A Lowely Melee Only Tenno.

Hello DE,

I'm loving the update so far and the new mechanics but i have problem as i still havn't gotten my kuva lich..whenever i do a mission i get the transmission from the guardian but my map doesnt mark anyone and the mobs dont spawn..havnt been able to even get any closer to experiencing the kuva lich aspect of the update...thank you

Just now, ddmaster12 said:

Still no change to the grendel missions ? Some of US are never gonna beat Them without mods gear or operators 😕

For the defense - Trin, Frost, and 2 DPS frames. Same for the Survival and excav tbh. Syndicate weapons trigger too

IDK about that fix for the Kuva Flood not guaranteeing a requiem relic, as I literally just did one (after this hotfix) and didn't get a relic. There has to be another bug somewhere, and getting cheaped out of a requiem relic cause of a bug sucks.

can we PLEASE get either a massive increase in the global Mercy Frequency Rate or MODS that increase the Frequency Rate!
you added in a cool new mechanic with beautiful new finisher animations but the prompts almost never show up i did 3 20 minute survivals in a row about 400-500 melees kills per run and only saw the prompt maybe 4 times across those runs... please dont give somthing so awsome and then restrict its use so dramtically!

Archived