Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

[DE]Megan

Hi everyone!

Just adding another voice to the choir, as of 2 minutes ago Floods still don't reward the new relics.

Also, not sure if it was fixed and/or was significant, I got a second Kuva Larvling during a mission after creating my Lich (nothing changed after I killed it, old Lich still in place, no more Larvlings).

Third, not sure if it has anything to do with the update, I got stuck in the wall twice yesterday, which honestly I don't recall ever happening. Once, by one of the hacking consoles in an Infested Ship corridior, second time in the Corpus Spy vault with the tower with lasers, in the large elevator shaft.

Keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

Changes:

• Updated the Customize Controller Options to read ‘Secondary Fire/Heavy Melee’ where ‘Channeling’ was.
  • Removed some Kuva Lich name generation options. To be frank, it was Titt. Sorry to those Titts out there who had their Titt taken away. Titt had to be done.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Requiem Relics not being rewarded in certain Kuva Siphon Mission types. This was fixed serverside! Please note that to confirm you’ve got the fix, you’ll need to play fresh Kuva Siphons to your account. 
  • Fixed Kuva Lich not spawning on first Thrall-kill of final influence node as intended.
  • Fixed Lich influence not spreading after clearing an influenced node. 
  • Fixed a few typos. 
  • Fixed an issue where you could crash if your Loadouts had a defunct vehicle slot. 
  • Fixed an issue where you could lock yourself out of re-naming configs if you had too many characters in your name. 
  • Fixed a crash related to Melee. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Ember’s Immolation. 
  • Fixed Titania’s Skirt not being attached in Razorwing. How lewd.
  • Fixed issues with players who have not completed The War Within were getting Liches. Naughty! 

NARAMON power spike does nothing now

bug or intended?

Opening up the Requiem mods and having the order revealed tends to lock your HUD into the requiem reveal overlay when you go for the 2nd kill with the Parazon. This makes it difficult to navigate and engage enemies with ranged weapons. This happens if I am not host. Will see what happens when I host

Edit:

I killed my first lich, and it completely locked up my game. I can look left and right but any other key stroke does not register.  My Req order that worked on the kill was Khra Vome Fass. When the rest of the team made it to the exit my UI righted itself but the Lich kill did not count.

Tried for a second time and it again completely locked up on the kill of the Lich. Rebooted the game and optimized after the latest hotfix. Will try for a third time.

Third attempt confirmed you can not kill the lich even with the mods in the right order. We killed him, all  three Req slots showed the off white lit symbols. He gets up again, and you take him down, hit him again with the Parazon and then it locks you up completely.

1 hour ago, Xeothian said:

IDK about that fix for the Kuva Flood not guaranteeing a requiem relic, as I literally just did one (after this hotfix) and didn't get a relic. There has to be another bug somewhere, and getting cheaped out of a requiem relic cause of a bug sucks.

same, 2 floods and no relics

139 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

i love the update except for one thing: those brutal grendel missions

there's no indication of the no mods/no gear/no operator situation going on and i thought my game had totally bugged out

can we at least have access to operator and gear pls?

other than that, i adore the new melee system and i can't wait to get a lich

Archived