Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

Changes:

  • Removed some Kuva Lich name generation options. To be frank, it was Titt. Sorry to those Titts out there who had their Titt taken away. Titt had to be done.


 

Makes the game literally unplayable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix this pay to win bs.

You force people to buy mods and relics for cosmetics.

You somehow made Vauban worse 

Grendel grind not only is mind numbing but we also dont get mods for no reason other than to make it more annoying.

This update is "give us money or you will die before you can grind it all."

Haven't even gotten to the melee weapons or the Vauban rework myself yet because I was so disgusted with this update, but from what I heard melee is ruined and you somehow made Vauban worse. I didnt even know that was possible.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed some Kuva Lich name generation options. To be frank, it was Titt. Sorry to those Titts out there who had their Titt taken away. Titt had to be done.

Fixes:

Undo this asap you turn this game into monetization hell and take away our titts.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umm hello just one question. Did the Sigma and Octantis throwable shield feature removed? i cant throw the shield anymore. plus that's the unique feature for the weapon anyway. thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jose72 said:

I steal my riven!!!
gLk9Rl.jpg 

Holy hell haha, man that is a trash move! Was he controlling the sortie mission or something?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AzurielV said:

umm hello just one question. Did the Sigma and Octantis throwable shield feature removed? i cant throw the shield anymore. plus that's the unique feature for the weapon anyway. thank you

You've tried clicking the secondary fire button? (pressing the mouse wheel down by default)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For phone data users, please add a few more days to events. It is, after all, a big change, not a usual bug-fix

The issue here is to find someone with unlimited internet to download the update. There is not much around to happily accept crippling their use of internet just because I need to download a game update. Besides you are still in bug-fix phase 1-2 more days which will also cripple phone data we have. It would be nice to have a time extension to events as they are for new content rather than making them "over the weekend" events as if nothing changed.

Hope you at least consider 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

For phone data users, please add a few more days to events. It is, after all, a big change, not a usual bug-fix

The issue here is to find someone with unlimited internet to download the update. There is not much around to happily accept crippling their use of internet just because I need to download a game update. Besides you are still in bug-fix phase 1-2 more days which will also cripple phone data we have. It would be nice to have a time extension to events as they are for new content rather than making them "over the weekend" events as if nothing changed.

Hope you at least consider 🙂

what even...
oh right the halloween event that can realistically be done is a session or 2 of gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DanteBlackmore said:

Heavy Attack idea sure is good but using the 3th button of mouse to trigger it is a bad idea :c specially for gunblades, also the stance "Bullet Dance" 3rd move, is a awesome, but the foward movement ruins it, since the enemies ragdoll like hell at close range. Consider a special method to trigger heavy attacks depending on the weapon.

I rebound heavy attack to the [C] key.  Feels very fluid with the default [E] for regular attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had some issues with Vasca Kavat in the survive mission on mars (wahiba) after a few minutes kavat stayed stationairy and during rest of that mission id didn't follow or fight in any way.

so after 10 min had to quit the mission cause kavat also didn't rank anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE be doing hotfixes next to midnight, on the same day of the update. Not to mention this is the second one. These absolute madmen!

(Thank you! :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

  • Fixed an issue where Requiem Relics not being rewarded in certain Kuva Siphon Mission types. This was fixed serverside! Please note that to confirm you’ve got the fix, you’ll need to play fresh Kuva Siphons to your account. 

Yeaah, so I just finished a Kuva Flood mission, and we did NOT get a requiem relic. Isn't that supposed to be a 100% chance??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...