Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Milinko said:

Fix this pay to win bs.

You force people to buy mods and relics for cosmetics.

You somehow made Vauban worse 

Grendel grind not only is mind numbing but we also dont get mods for no reason other than to make it more annoying.

This update is "give us money or you will die before you can grind it all."

Haven't even gotten to the melee weapons or the Vauban rework myself yet because I was so disgusted with this update, but from what I heard melee is ruined and you somehow made Vauban worse. I didnt even know that was possible.

Uhh... I saved up plat for the update and I can technically buy the mod and relic packs if I really wanted to (but like really don't think it's worth the 900p :3). Not to mention I didn't get the plat with money so technically it's free on my side?

"You force people to buy mods and relics for cosmetics" What does that mean?

"From what I heard melee is ruined and you somehow made Vauban worse"

(but literally the sentence before that was)

"haven't even gotten to the melee weapons or the Vauban rework myself..."

K... uh... Yeah, I hope you can try it soon and not do a pre-review before actually experiencing the changes yourself uh...

cha-cha-real-smooth.jpg

Question:

Currently, the Parazon shares it's mod-setup and appearance between all your Frames.

Is there a possibility to change this, to have individual setups for each Frame and it's own Parazon, please?

Some Frames do benefit from very different Parazon mods than others and it would help a lot, to have a certain setup "to go", instead as with right now, to always have to fiddle with it or even forget about it and end up with a detrimental setup, like Loki having the aoe zapp mod and setting off the alarms or something.

Thanks for the hard work!

And...for a short time in my life i finally had Titts. Now flat as a board again. It was beautiful for as long as it lasted T-T   (lel. I love the internet)

Edit: Texture fixes in railjack? yes? sick of glossy frames, plastic syandanas or vinyl "cloth" on wisp etc

Z9spZMK.png

My screen is stuck on Lich execution (Vanish/Convert screen). Nothing happens but I still can move camera. None of controls work. I was with one teammate in a mission. He went to exit and mission was completed successfully, but lich wasn't executed. After returning to liset I was "naked" Excalibur, my entire orbiter didn't have any cosmetics and after accessing foundry my game froze.

This occured 2 times in a row in 2 tries.

Nice.

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Mujaki:

Yeaah, so I just finished a Kuva Flood mission, and we did NOT get a requiem relic. Isn't that supposed to be a 100% chance??

Can confirm, not fixed yet... Don't even get 1 in 4... This update is more frustrating than fun so far.. Can't even do normal missions without losing stuff and can't get stuff back since no proper kuva relics drop within 6 hours of trying...

well i just had the the most "fun" bug i have ever encountered in the roughly 4 and a half years i have been playing warframe

my mesa is in a glitched state with my peacemaker in a partially cast state(can't cast other abilities, not draining energy)

i am unable to attack in any way and my character can only move forward in the direction it is facing and can't turn other than glitchily if i manage to wall latch which can sometimes force my warframe to face a new direction

unstuck did not help

i would have tried the standard dying and reviving but i was in a spy vault i had just cleared and re-entered to kill a lich thrall so there was nothing that could kill me

Is the removal of the homing auto-dash for Titania's razorwing Diwata melee intentional? That's a massive nerf if true, not even going into the removal of the gearwheel that removes razorwing emotes (which for me personally is the larger nerf).

That's pretty rude to do in the same patch that gives her one of the best skins in the game. Unfortunate.

NERF COMPLAINT:

I have to agree with the few folks who've voiced their disappointment about the way the melee changes have affected the Zenistar. 

Now it only floats for ~10 seconds by default, compared to 40 or so prior to the update. This is actually quite a nerf.

I know it's supposed to be much easier now to build up your combo multiplier, which in turn increases your float duration (possibly far beyond 40 seconds). But this still leaves me feeling pretty disappointed. 

50 minutes ago, Marko_Harris said:

Per favore, come posso risolvere questo problema? Non l'ho mai avuto prima dell'aggiornamento. È troppo luminoso come puoi vedere e non so come configurarlo.

sM3cSo2.jpg0sUuat7.png

Hi mate, to resolve this try to go on Options > Display and turn off  "Color correction"

i did prefer the block to be only so much insted of this bs im constantly getting hit from all angles this is ineffective on paper and worse in game it just doesnt fit the combat were in on that note... stances are unusable for most of us who you know trained for stances block combos were alrdy a pain / not worth it now melee is joined that so till that is ether reverted (wether its a on off swich to use ether your choice or full revert idc but its unusable as it stands) with all this said fix it piz till that time comes i will be NOT useing melee  nothing unequip it all (note if its not reverted in some way il just end up selling all my rivens... rip fun) EDIT ps remove the y in gun exilus slot it cost more to fix it making it a big turn off

Archived