Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please note that to confirm you’ve got the fix, you’ll need to play fresh Kuva Siphons to your account. 

Still not fixed. My 1st kuva flood has a relic but the 2nd flood has none.

I think Ivara's cloak is preventing the larvling from appearing. I get the flicker and message but nothing spawns. When I ran without cloak the larvling appeared, but I put it to sleep and killed it with finisher and... nothing happened.

This just feels like too much.  The random farm for relics that give you a random farm for the parazon mods so that you can random farm for a good kuva weapon with randomized damage... and the mods are consumable so I'm never done with this nonsense.  I'm not into it.  It's a pity, too.  Art team knocked it out of the park, like they always do.  Liches look great.  Cypher mods look great.  Parazon animations when hacking are a bit weird, but I can deal.  But man, that grind.  I've never felt this image more.

tumblr_inline_nrhok6LeDo1tuiwey_540.jpg

I can't spawn myself a Lich.

Sometimes i get the flickering and some transmissions, but that's it.

Since Yesterday no Liches for me, while others have already killed a bunch sofar.

Is it possible, with teammates in a squad, that they can kill those Larvlings and prevent you from getting the Lich to spawn?

It feels like melee isn't worth using much anymore and I wasted a lot of forma for nothing, but guess I'll just stick with guns until they get nerfed I guess. I feel really bad for people who spent hundreds of forma on their melee weapons only to have to be forced to spam slam attacks now to get anything meaningful out of it. You should've also fixed enemy scaling before doing this update. Now, we have to worry about high scaling enemies with a lot of nerfed things. 

Yo, i cant belive that they removed melee damage stackin with combo counter which was the best thing about melee aspect of warframe. New "heavy" attack feature it just another button to press which is not even worth it... Before the update doing like 30-40 min or more of already borring survival/disruption arbitrations the only fun was stackin that damage/combo counter to get stronger and not loose it to have 2 start from the beggining, now even that has been removed, So with that removed theres only 1 choice left,  build like most damage and att speed on the melee  possible , forget about combo counter and just run around LMB clickin killin everything up to like the weapon wont do satysfyin damage because it wont be scaling like it was before and exit. OR use new nerfed catchmoon, seems like it can be better that some melee weapons now in the higher lvls:) IF this combo/damage stackin mechanic removal is not a joke and u guys plannin to LEAVE IT like that, u should atleast give the option to HOLD TO ATTACK button because clickin LMB all the time can make some serious brain injuries. I have 2 say that your game is very good, and most of the changes u made were rly cool before , so i just dont understand why u remove best features in the game, SOLUTION: leave all the added things but bring back combo/damage scaling(nerf it if u need like 50% but give players a reason to even stack that combo) OR if not ADD the "hold to attack" option in the controls 4 melee, TY gl:) P.S 2nd thought in my opinion u should expand that combo counter feature in melee 3.0 like givin it for example more range per combo counter of more critical damage per combo(add mods correspondin 2 that) add some visuals with combo counter, or some random special effects whatever, u have like tons of programists to figure that out, instead or removing it or simplify it with stuff like "heavy attack"

13 hours ago, BIueSummer said:

It's a "Mature" rated game still, isn't it? Why can't we have Titt. 😛

For the same reason I can't call my starting amp the Cocktail Fork.  For a mature game, people are remarkably immature.  

1 hour ago, Noir_CZ said:

I think Ivara's cloak is preventing the larvling from appearing. I get the flicker and message but nothing spawns. When I ran without cloak the larvling appeared, but I put it to sleep and killed it with finisher and... nothing happened.

Same with Nidus except absolutely nothing will flicker.  At this point I won't want it to change because I'm already tired of the grind for the Lich I currently have and don't want to see them anymore.  

espero logren arreglar pronto la mision deserción en fobos en la que el sequito de el lich aparece dentro de los grinner a rescatar lo que lo vuelve invencible e imposible de atacar por nuestro jugador .... 😞 espero lo solucionen luego me quede  a nada de terminar de completar el lvl 1 de mi lich 

ARchwing is bugged in open roam, u cant leave archwing mode and u can not use ur gear at that moment,pls fix it. thx for all other fixes to DE!

Also the mustaches are not yet in the market. (i thougth they would already be in market, mabey i am wrong, am not sure)

When does kuva litch show up? Non showed up today ingame, but i killed today 1-2k enemies...

Thanks for the update and the hotfix !
In Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, i noticed that you added a "cooldown" icon, replacing the old red color over the 4th ability when is disabled for 15 seconds (when used twice in less than 10 seconds).

That new icon would be more useful if it indicates the remaining time before Simaris´s Annoying Punishment triggers, because that is the only thing you need to track in ESO in my perspective... You can always count the ten seconds, watch a timer, buff or something, but it only require miss for 0.1s and you are being lectured by Simaris for using your Warframe...

Also, you need a button for REVIVE when dead, i can see the "hold to revive" in bleed out but when your are dead (solo or expired timer) you need to press the revive icon in the screen, that would be not the big problem but for some reason the game starts to lag and the fps drops (like when your are hacking a grineer consoles in PoE) taking additional time go back to the game. That alone can make you lose the mission if u are in defending a target in high levels...

Thanks !

grendel isnt to bad tho there is one change or were screwed as his 1 drains energy per enemy and not as a whole (like hydroids puddle) meaning geting 5 ish your draing bit and 10 +  you have hardly any time as long as it stays this way dont expect him to be useful in long missions  your going to eat to many and pop... all that needs to be done is to change the scaleing from per enemy to flat rate   de before you say its to easy then facter in the constent drain high lvl enemys will pose as they wont die as fast

I have a bit of constructive criticism about requiem relics are acquired:

I like the idea of using kuva siphon missions as the method of getting the relics, but the drop rates make them too hard to get.

Instead of having siphons give relics 30% of the time and floods giving a guaranteed chance, why not copy how Sanctuary Onslaught works and have both types of siphons give relics every time, but floods give partially refined variants?

Archived