Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug? Vasca curatives do not work

-CdG-Piggles-

As the title suggests, I had reached my limit with imprinting my Kavat, as I didnt check before I went and got it infected. After the first imprint it cured it and imprinted it, fine, and then I went back out, got her infected again and came back to my orbiter to find out I had no imprints left. Okay, Ill imprint my other Kavat and just cure this one. Bought a whole bunch of curatives from Teasonai, went into the plains really quick to cure my cat. I spammed 10 curatives and it didn't stop glowing red, so I thought okay maybe it just applies after the mission ends. Left the plains and went back to Cetus, and my cat was still glowing. Left Cetus and went back to my orbiter and the cat is still red and infected, and now I have no way to cure it. Really glad I wasted 6 forma on a cat I now have to consign for 25k credits. 

13 minutes ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

As the title suggests, I had reached my limit with imprinting my Kavat, as I didnt check before I went and got it infected. After the first imprint it cured it and imprinted it, fine, and then I went back out, got her infected again and came back to my orbiter to find out I had no imprints left. Okay, Ill imprint my other Kavat and just cure this one. Bought a whole bunch of curatives from Teasonai, went into the plains really quick to cure my cat. I spammed 10 curatives and it didn't stop glowing red, so I thought okay maybe it just applies after the mission ends. Left the plains and went back to Cetus, and my cat was still glowing. Left Cetus and went back to my orbiter and the cat is still red and infected, and now I have no way to cure it. Really glad I wasted 6 forma on a cat I now have to consign for 25k credits. 

Just wait a bit, I'm sure DE will fix this before too much longer.

Certainly is a bug, though.