Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich can steal sortie reward

KoiHana

Foresaw this leading up to the update, and unfortunately a tough balance to achieve. It's obvious they want to raise the stakes to make the Kuva Lich really like your personal nemesis you want to go kill. It was the appeal of the original system than inspired it. Too high the stakes, and it can get infuriating, while too low and it just doesn't feel impactful, and that effect will vary from player to player.

Perhaps they could add an exclusion list of items, then compensate by sending Assassins after you. Another idea I have is a special "Counter-Heist" mission you can play to get your more valuable items back without having to kill the Lich.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ADM-Ntek said:

but didnt Steve say that you only get some and not all of it back. did they change that to all of it?

I guess "some of it back" got changed to "all of it back" when they added sorties to the list of affected missions. 

Imagine a Lich stealing a Legendary Core and never giving it back - that would be quite a bummer. 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Reifnir:

I guess "some of it back" got changed to "all of it back" when they added sorties to the list of affected missions.

As long we didnt get an official Reply to this I wouldnt bet on it. I wont bother with this S#&$ anyway. Grinding Kuva for RNG Relics to refine them and then RNG for the right mods and then get lucky to find the right combination before the mods deminishes? Hell NO DE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayzoN94 said:

Very cool. I like it. You are gonna hate your Lich. Then you kill it and you get a bunch of stuff back. Cool very cool.

You're going to love it even more once the true amount of grind sinks in.

Honestly, I think I might take a break from Warframe for a bit. I like my lich, but the grind is pretty boring.

2 hours ago, Steru said:

Just go kill him/her and you'll probably get those back

'Probably'

If he is unlucky then it's gone forever

Some guy had his smoking iphemera stolen and never got it back

Edit :asked him and seems like he got everything back exept that so its probably just a bug sry

Edited by Xenonthetenno