Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IT SEEMS I CAN'T GET OFF FROM ARCHWING IN PoE!!

M.Alnemari

Can confirm.
The rolls need to stay UNBOUND (as default) to be able to get out of ground archwing. 
unknown.png

Having those bound to any key at all will prevent being able to exit archwing with melee or anything at all except mounting a different vehicle (k-drive).

Another note - if you have the option "Melee with fire input" toggled on, you will be able to exit archwing by pressing the Left mouse button (the one you fire guns with). This option toggled off prevents the usage of melee (default E) in general as an exit method.

Confirmed both as host and client, keys defaulted prior or after update. Regardless of having issues with key bindings (former roll) on mainline launch.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you will now need to edit the config manually because those two keys are gone in setting menu.

Files are located at

%appdata%\..\Local\Warframe\EE.cfg

1. Stop the game
  2. Open the config file and search for EN_Q and EN_E.
  3. Delete those chunk that looks like Roll left and Roll right action.
  4. Restart the game.

This solved the issue for me

Just not sure why warframe does not delete those non longer exist game automatically after the update.

Edited by mmis1000

On 2019-11-27 at 4:51 PM, mmis1000 said:
  1. Stop the game
  2. Open the config file and search for EN_Q and EN_E.
  3. Delete those chunk that looks like Roll left and Roll right action.
  4. Restart the game.

Can you elaborate on "chunk that looks like Roll left and Roll right action"? I can't find any chunks that looks like the "Roll left and Roll right actions"