Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

My inspiration came from traditional Chinese symbolism, Red for luck, happiness and joy. Black for destruction, evil, and sadness. Then Yellow for the imperial power and royalty that joins his 2 worlds. “Any other man would lay lifeless in the snow, but that’s why they call him The Master.”iFJDkc0.jpg

• Like 1

"I do say chaps, its has been quite a spiffing expedition into the sol system so far!, the sights, the mystery!, the constant thrill of hunting game the likes of which I've never seen are all but too enticing for my friend Alston and I!, why we've been sitting at this fine relay all day, twirling our perfectly groomed whiskers in thought of what to do next. maybe well go and show some of those supposedly indestructible "Eidelons" what true pepper in the barrels like!, until then, safe space-faring ladies and gentlemen!"  

20191102224014_1.jpg

Umbra's Retirement:

"There are those who ponder on what became of Umbra after "The Sacrifice." Some assume that this tormented soul remains with the Tenno who aided him in doing what he, alone, could not. Others, however, swear that they've seen a mysterious shopkeep alongside Nakak, aiding the youth's endeavors and ensuring that none dare scam the lovely lass out of her fair due. Maybe there's a little solace to be found in protecting another that reminds them of their loss...their failure...even if only in slight glimmers of a shattered mind."

Ie9yRGn.jpg

OLYBjCX.png

Two reasons for this, one fun and one serious

I chose this 'tache because it floats and ripples much like the rest of my Gara's attachments, and really gives an air of peace and calm, wrapped in a mighty mo package. It beats my movember efforts for sure!

I chose the location because its keeping with the spirit of movember - doing something a little outlandish while also gently whispering in the ear of blokes like me who forget that awareness of testicular/prostrate cancer is far more important than a little embarrassment... this also goes for mental health awareness.

ZnuyFpa.jpg

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
― Theodore Roosevelt