Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

03-11-2019_16-22-46-1yt4bz13.png

I pondered upon a woe... Whom should be the recipient of a shiny new mo? I thought and thought, but just didn't know. Then an image in my mind began to grow and suddenly "Lo!"... I knew which way to go. This guy is not so-so, oh no, he's cool from head to toe.

And as I tried different scenes to capture his glow, I found his tash blurred out (which was quite a blow). So before I kill your Warframe mojo, I'll leave this here (and back to farming Pluto I'll go...)

The mighty, the magnificent... Limbo Mo.

All of your competitions are discriminatory. You should allow all of the player base and payer base to take part, not every player can access the forums and twitter, most just dont want to do social media. So what do those players get?...discrimination is Never a good thing.

There should be a way to take part in the actual game, not through social media. I'm sick of it now. First it was twich prime (a subscription service) now this crap!...

I HOPE I WIN!!!!!!!!

If you weren't afraid of the Stalker, you will be afraid of this villian,

the ruler of death

NEKROS

and

his fearless companion

SKULLCRUSHER

they will hunt you at day and night,

until there is no Tenno left

*I am inspired by the Halloween vibes and the amazing villian mustache, u cant see the mustache very clear but its there, Realy! :P.

Edited by Lordwolfspirit
More haunting

It's a Caterpillar, it's a Lip Toupee, it's a Mustache, it's a... Batstache?

Bah humbug, get off my property!

"You think you're so tough, eh? You'll know who's the tough one here by answering this question: "Who has the bigger 'stache?" That's right, and don't forget that! No grineer gets into Cetus under the watch of the mighty Batstache!"

HFaIqee.png

Edited by AJman14
  • Like 1

PAKhrvo.png

May I present you the Wukong brothers : Orville and Wilbur, working on their new plane : the Wrightkong Flyer I.

"I must say, dear brother, this mustache will fly!"

"If a Zephyr can glide for long periods of time, why can't we?"

This is an homage to the Wright brothers, aviation pioneers.

Edited by Adam_Trevis
  • Like 1