[DE]Helen

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

"So you think you can catch me, the great villain Octavia!? Muhahaha!" - Octavia, roleplaying a villain with her friends. 

3fc5cea53d42a6c45993720f31bef179.png

Edited by Professor_Nano

I just can't look at Atlas without thinking he needs a hipster mustache to go with his bowler hat. How unfortunate that even he is confused as to where a mustache is supposed to go... side of the neck seems as logical a place as any, I guess.73286990_10215791044434662_8223038178970

Edited by (PS4)Ermahgurd007

ZoFIpTu.jpg

A good magician never reveals their Secrets, and always has a stache.

Edited by noisyboy1229
Picture was not posting.

"It is foolish to challenge me. I will show you that the hero doesn't always win"

unknown.png

I did Harrow with the villain mustache because it matches how i see him, not exactly evil but not good either.

We promised not to shave our mustaches before our trip to Larunda Relay, but he shaved his 'stache! He looked away from me throughout the trip, so I guess he felt bad about it.

Warframe0021.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

03-11-2019_16-22-46-1yt4bz13.png

I pondered upon a woe... Whom should be the recipient of a shiny new mo? I thought and thought, but just didn't know. Then an image in my mind began to grow and suddenly "Lo!"... I knew which way to go. This guy is not so-so, oh no, he's cool from head to toe.

And as I tried different scenes to capture his glow, I found his tash blurred out (which was quite a blow). So before I kill your Warframe mojo, I'll leave this here (and back to farming Pluto I'll go...)

The mighty, the magnificent... Limbo Mo.

All of your competitions are discriminatory. You should allow all of the player base and payer base to take part, not every player can access the forums and twitter, most just dont want to do social media. So what do those players get?...discrimination is Never a good thing.

There should be a way to take part in the actual game, not through social media. I'm sick of it now. First it was twich prime (a subscription service) now this crap!...

I HOPE I WIN!!!!!!!!

If you weren't afraid of the Stalker, you will be afraid of this villian,

the ruler of death

NEKROS

and

his fearless companion

SKULLCRUSHER

they will hunt you at day and night,

until there is no Tenno left

*I am inspired by the Halloween vibes and the amazing villian mustache, u cant see the mustache very clear but its there, Realy! :P.

Edited by Lordwolfspirit
More haunting

It's a Caterpillar, it's a Lip Toupee, it's a Mustache, it's a... Batstache?

Bah humbug, get off my property!

"You think you're so tough, eh? You'll know who's the tough one here by answering this question: "Who has the bigger 'stache?" That's right, and don't forget that! No grineer gets into Cetus under the watch of the mighty Batstache!"

HFaIqee.png

Edited by AJman14
  • Like 1

zkXIjBE.png" My master said that I will transgress 1700 times the prohibition to kill. He was wrong, because I'm my own master and if i need to exceed this number to free the Origin system from the enemy threat, I'll do it " - Nezha

PAKhrvo.png

May I present you the Wukong brothers : Orville and Wilbur, working on their new plane : the Wrightkong Flyer I.

"I must say, dear brother, this mustache will fly!"

"If a Zephyr can glide for long periods of time, why can't we?"

This is an homage to the Wright brothers, aviation pioneers.

Edited by Adam_Trevis
  • Like 1

oj31sRZ.jpg

Howard Carter Discovered Tutankhamun's tomb in 1922 so here is Tenno Carter Discovering Inaros' tomb at a desert dig site accompanying the warframe is a moustache similar to that of a Victorian era Archaeologist

• Haha 1

I wish I could have beautiful mustache, but I'm a girl 😄 But I can have it on my warframes. I can't choose which pose I like more. They are both perfectly match to my mustache

Спойлер

EIez7G1WkAAR7l3?format=jpg&name=largeEIez7GlWkAAEGq5?format=jpg&name=large

I am a perfectly good doctor, Thank you very much.

I feel like this stache is a good "doctor" look... though it might suit a barber better... might.

20191104131202_1.jpg

Edited by _Totality_