[DE]Helen

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=0686b0848c714911 S4Ap4y1.png

A pirate's life for me! 

This mustache completes Hydroid perfectly. It will remain a permanent part of my Hydroid's fashion frame. 

Edited by (XB1)l Agent York l

Welcome friends! Every treasure in my shop is from when i rode the galaxy as a pirate (you should visit it sometime)! It's also when i discovered the best gel to keep my stache Shopkeep worthy.9MKp4jr.jpg

• Like 1

5959tCT.jpgSometimes my Mustache and Shawzin make me feel like a Cowboy playing a Song against his Lonelyness

Edited by Flammensuko

This was inspired by master Shefu and master Oogway. "Yesterday is history tommorow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called the present."75303385_10221015998290900_8368952387112

The Meaning Of Life

Questioning Reality

To give it purpose.

r8wtKmm.jpg

Like a leaf in the wind, my elegant Wukong Prime and his stache drift away, feeling the movements of the aquarid narta pass through him.abuS2hU.jpg

Magnum mustache makes me think of P.I's, and P.I's like muscle cars. And muscle cars were popular for going FAST. And you know who else goes fast and themed after a car?

Time for the fastest Vehicle on legs, now with a daring mustache fit for a cop drama! He's even got a Chrome finish and Crash safety pads for those high speed chases!

GAUSS P.I: He's gonna capture his target, and probably run into every single wall doing it!

0GKDKE2.png

Edited by Iihcap
  • Like 1

Hi guys! Heart Flirting GIF by swerkI use to browse this on ps4 browser but cannot find a button to upload screenshots from my ps4 gallery , theres just a url button to set inet adresses to upload pictures direct from the internet. How to handle  this? Im not on twitter

Spoiler

The Master is going for hunting!yUCrtM0.jpg

Edited by Devi1Dude
attaching picture

https://imgur.com/HewZV0T

bNnvl53.jpg

What inspired me is the total and utter rejection of the ideas of toxic masculinity, mansplaining ect..  I love the men in my life and hope they live long and healthy lives.  A tip of the hat to DE for supporting men's issues.
Don't get me wrong, I am a woman, and I support strong and successful women and care about woman's issues too.  But you don't have to hate men.  You don't have to destroy them and erase them from our history and culture to do that.

Edited by (XB1)Il PH0ENIX lI
cant get image to post
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Il PH0ENIX lI said:

https://imgur.com/HewZV0T

What inspired me is the total and utter rejection of the ideas of toxic masculinity, mansplaining ect..  I love the men in my life and hope they live long and healthy lives.  A tip of the hat to DE for supporting men's issues.
Don't get me wrong, I am a woman, and I support strong and successfull women and care about womans issues too.  But you don't have to hate men.  You don't have to destroy them and erase them from our history and culture to do that.

LOL

Stop men from dying too young!
Vivere Militare Est!

warframe_movember_by_toshlyrastudios_ddj