[DE]Helen

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

BjpMOQ1.jpg

The Frame with the Stach, holding the stach, guarding the stash.

Edited by (PS4)SwampGas13
First time posting on Forumns - Couldn't figure it out the first time!

Enjoying the cool nightly sea breeze, Captain Stashimus regarded the shattered moonlight reflect off the ocean. Sword in hand ready to swat aside one of his entourage of bats should they fly across his view, the Captain reflected on the choices made to bring him to this place. Right on cue, one of the bats skittered too close to his face. Ungrudgingly, he swatted it aside with the flat of his blade. Their desire to get a better view of his very fine moustache was completely understandable.

Warframe0002.jpg

"If you don't wish to stay in this pit where dreams wither and die, the time is now and the person is you, so let me show you the way out." Here's my captura image of Limbo selling kindness with the shopkeep moustache.6jugmHe.jpg I'm so glad Digital Extremes is lending a hand to the Movember Foundation. 

Edited by Diab33to
I felt like I needed to say something important
  • Applause 1

On 2019-11-01 at 10:26 AM, (NSW)RIG05 said:

But why they are only for November?

Ever heard of Movember? The event where people grow mustaches for Men’s Health awareness?

• Applause 1

save.png"Alright.. If y'all don't stop stealing from my shop, I won't hesitate.." 

Here's my dapper lookin' Limbo with the Shopkeep moustache!

(originally was posted from my pc account, but i messed up and meant to send it from THIS account, my main one)

FB_IMG_1572971820507.jpg

"If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call! Don't stop me now!"

This Queen is always ready to rock out and support a good cause.

Edited by (NSW)Zheeroe
Typo fix

After months of being away from Warframe, and leaving my Ash to meditate atop a snowy mountain, he has grown a fine mustache. Time to jump back into the action! This is my Captura photo of Ash after growing out his Inventor Mustache. 

SPOILER_Warframe0005.jpg