Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

---

"The exquisite Art of the Prova? Don't make me laugh! Your so-called exquisite art is only fit for Corpus Blockheads!"

"Your anger amuses me. Do you believe you are my match?"

"Let's see how good you really are. If you land a single blow, I'll bow down and call you master."

---tPo3FA5.jpg

---

Master Wukong's harsh tutelage eventually forged John Prodman into the legend he is today.

---

Edited by Soruush
  • Like 1

I have trained for years on these sacred peaks to master the Arts of Ultimate Magnetism. Now I can call my Hammer to me at will, and I have this exquisite moustache. I might never be able to join my comrades due to my being irresistible, but I shall forever cast my favorable gaze upon them and look good doing it. E56F61998162EE43454650B56AE3273CE234C2E3

An enterprising Taveuni farmer, so good at collecting Kuva it's practically rolling off him. Don't look at his Shopkeep 'stache for too long, or you'll end up buying more "well-priced" vials than you know what to do with!

Warframe0149.jpg

Can't help but feature my Kuva merchant Limbo in honor of the current Old Blood update :D

Edited by SpectrumSid

The Inventor toils in hidden galleons, his work never done for a bigger hammer only means bigger projects. His name is Vauban, and given time, he could even build a star.d2a3968989341311d5fdb7ad60eef303.jpg

The Inventor mustache and Vauban were obviously meant for one another. Who better to represent craftsmanship and ingenuity than the engineer himself?

The moustache extending beyond Grendel's face reminds us that sometimes we can create more than is thought possible, like the unknown poet who wrote Beowulf which for centuries no-one believed was the work of just one man. In other words, dream BIG!

3Xbld2P.jpg

Grendel is unhappy hydroid for not letting him enjoy his seafood

i suspect this wont be appropriate for the contest, but i couldn't not share it. Can we then consider this a gift to the community and not an offiicial submission?

MwysODI.png

Edited by hulkkiss