Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

"Careless Grineer chewing on a Warframe's tail: beware lightning!" ~A Tenno Proverb

Based on the "Careless rat chewing on a cat's tail: beware lightning!" chinese proverb.

I went with this because the moustache makes my Volt look like a Grandmaster of the Tenno Arts, with the scene being the Grineer Galleon Cargo, and some fancy photo editting.

CrguFD4.jpg

FIW9jC1.jpgWhat I wanted to show is the the final moments of one facing a mustache.  They miss the crimson sky, the moon symbolizing their last day and the spirits on the ground getting ready to ferry their soul to hell,  They just focus on the mustache they regret challenging.  Fear the mustache!!!

Edited by (XB1)sgt oquendo
Needed to describe my inspiration for the photo.

As in the meme/panel, my main man reassures his harlequin companion that a mustache needs no justification. Taken in Captura in two parts using color key and some exploding Corpus tech. Orokin true to the inspiration but layered over directly, as the Wolf needs no speech bubble.

aIchiip.png

This moustache reminded me of hot sauce. And who has the best hot sauce? My girl Ember of course!!

From her Movember line of advertising: "What it feels like to taste Ember's Inferno Sauce"

Ember's Inferno Sauce. It'll scorch ya!

3GqCfoD.jpg

Edited by Fiery25123
Formatting. Unused to this forum yet, sorry!

"How often have I said that when you have excluded the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ---Sherlock Holmes

As the quote indicates, I was inspired by Sherlock Holmes.  I felt that Limbo has an almost Sherlock-like aura about him.  My Moa also seemed like a fitting "Watson".  I chose to do a black and white image with some grain in it to give it an older feel.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for viewing! ---GL1TCH 4 3V3R

11-5-2019_6-35-20_AM-xmi4reif.png?psid=1

o2q4.jpgyou're lost in your thoughts,you're thinking and thinking and thinking,and time passes by,but you're just thinking "should i let my mustache grow more?maybe ordis will like it more if my mustache is bigger" *ordis,controlling Helios: "yes,Yes,operator! a bigger mustache will make the grineers jealous!this will intimidate the little friends and everyone will bow before the big gun and the big mustache!this is going to be malific!"*

• Like 1