Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen. Leave your coats to me and make your way down the stairs, if you may please. Horsd’œuvre as well as refreshments will be served for our esteemed guests all through the night... We will take care of your every need."

6f3925267abdb3459f826aaaba5f8cfd.png

Inspiration? One look at Limbo and I knew what to do.

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 1

This is an old photo of my father on his first day at his big city job. He tried to look "cool" but he was so nervous! He had is deputy take the photo with one of those old cameras that spat out the photo right there, so he mailed it to us with a post card and we had it for years. He was one of those cop types that came off really intense, but he was a really kind and loving guy. I was so young back then, but I will always laugh at how he manicured his facial hair so faithfully. Its a shame what the corpus did to him after serving his entire career with them. RIP Sgt. Grizzly Sanders.

xvNHcAL.jpg

Edited by TheHatchery
added extra image by accident
  • Like 2

"One corpse is a murder most foul. Two begins an unsavoury war. Three becomes an extermination of untold magnitudes. Four is a reviled feast! I just wanted a wrestling brawl, but now the rest of you are my subjugates. And here is your leash!"
Below is an image of Hildryn (sporting a magnificent Magnum 'stache) basking in the aftermath of what started as an all-out competitive wrestling brawl - because Hildryn IS the strongest of them all!

K1stRpd.jpg

• Like 1