Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Sun Wukong contemplates the end of his long journey.

I've been enthralled by ancient Asian storytelling for as long as I can remember, and its no coincidence that Wukong Prime is my favorite frame in the whole game. I absolutely HAD to make my submission the feeling of peace and enlightenment that The Master 'stache is often associated with. 

RRJtAot.jpg

• Like 2

If I say "Illusionist", who do you think of? Limbo? Ha! He's a magician, alright. But if you want to see what isn't there, "A Mirage!" should be your answer.

BXwdzy7.jpg

Her Mo is hard to see, but it's there, promise.

Edited by CryoSheep

s9tie4s.jpg

"SHOTO!  Have you finally accepted your purpose?!  That's it!  Very good!  This is the dawn of a new era for us!  With my blood in your veins you'll surpass me...You will live up to the reason I created you!"

The moment I saw the stashes, I knew I wanted to turn my Revenant into Endeavor from BNHA.  Sadly, I can't change the color of the mustache to make it the mustache look like it's on fire, but still, I think it came out alright. 

Nova offering up mustache trimming for donations of platinum.  Grineer, Corpus, and Infested; all are welcome.  Come one, come all; for this free, quick, and relatively painless procedure.

Disclaimer: Nova is not responsible for any accidental or deliberate maiming.

lrFNjGK.jpg

Something something something, mustache pun.

• Like 3