Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

rkvKaDw.jpg

The first thing I thought of when I saw 'The Master' was the eternal, if somewhat stereotypical depiction of legendary swordsmen throughout the years, with finely grown 'staches just as sharp as their blades.

Alas, who would be more fitting for such an accessory than Umbra? 

(I wonder if he can still grow hair naturally...)

• Like 2

"The Sands of Inaros birthing forth another golem unto the world!"

IMG_20191101_220220.jpg

Scrawled crudely with a dingy red substance, now crusted to the cloth, with flaking fingerprints visible within the symbols. A woeful ambience can be felt piercing the eyes of those who decipher the glyphs, transfixing them to the fabric found beneath the tattered wrappings that encompass the sacred urn of Inaros. The inscription on the textile reads:

"... thrusting the base of his polearm into the parched desert sands. The Fear-Eater snapped his fingers. Soon the earth began to shake and crumble, collapsing the ceiling of the tomb that his soul encased, and giving way to a light that the Skykiller had yearned for millennia. Blinding rays of the white poured over the untouched martian sand and faded red stone, showering the newly defiled sepulcher in a sea of burning sun. Sand melted into crystal, and rock shattered open wide as the minerals sprang forth, clamouring and clanging into it's own physical shape. Iron and copper forged a vision fingers, and those freshly forged fingers soon became hands. A cage of hatred was molded to form a barrier to trap the soul of the golem that rested in the center of it's visage. The entirety of it's innermost layer was lined with copper tinted crystals of pure diamond, to further shield its impenetrable rocky figure. Perfect spheres of iron were imbued with fragments of the god's soul, and placed into cages to serve as the golem's heart. Ribbons of pure copper adorned it's magnificence, melded into a material as thin as a razor and softer than silk. The menacing behemoth rose to its feet. The Skykiller let out a chuckle, and stepped down from his podium; As if to congratulate his immeasurable feat of creating his own personal bastion, he then embellished the golem with a mustache gathered from his frail white main, before stepping back up again, and turning into stone. A lone bat flapped out from the cobweb stricken fountain that once flowed beneath the tomb, and ventured into the sunlight that it had yearned for, for millennia."

Edited by (XB1)The Tyegrr
Uploaded a higher quality image for your viewing pleasure! :)

You hear him sliding in the distance.

Closer.

Closer.

He slips past you, gliding smoothly into the distance. You stand dumbfounded, "Was that a moustache?"

You will never know. It was too narrow, too slim to tell. You're never quite sure whether you really did see the 'stache, or if it was a trick of the light bouncing off his face as he coasted past you.

Nezha, the quick, the villain.

uSzRjzR.jpg

"A true master knows when to act and when to rest... come Tenno, rest a while."dnhjxAy.jpg The Master mustache really reminds me of the old and/or wise mentors you see in games, movies, etc. (Splinter from TMNT, Oogway from Kung Fu Panda, etc.) the type that can easily beat you or someone else in a fight but is almost always patient and doesn't engage unless necessary, that was also why I chose Baruuk for this image since that idea just overall fits his concept really well in my eyes.

• Like 2