[DE]Helen

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

"With Alad V's new Amalgam Technology, half-breeds of robotics and Sentients were not the only end product! With a less-than-willing subject, Alad V tested his new Amalgam tech to see what the end results would be. A Sentient Warframe hybrid? A new breed of Warframe? It was amazing what the endless possibilities could be! However during this test, it was deemed a failure. Not a worst case scenario, no, but something a bit more... odd. Steel fibers formed in the shape of hair sprouted at the end of the Warframe's face, though nothing else seemed to appear. Though it left Alad V confused and disappointed, it left the Warframe with confidence of her new 'do'."

Disclaimer: I did NOT edit this picture, I only resized it! (It was WAYY too big when I took it from the USB lol).18y4ywC.png

• Like 1

Forgetful Master Haro staying behind alone in the void, searching for his lost bento box... will he find it?

IMG-0123-722.jpg 

Edited by (XB1)P2Tailor
Mistake

If you think the Limbo is very elegant, you are right but be careful, he can steal your life when you are immobile in his dimension. This mustache may be the last thing you'll see before you dieWarframe0009.jpg

Limbo is the Tenno Zorro, marking his name across the Sol System with his Destreza Rapier. Fighting for justice with style and class! 

NfGasqh.jpg

Edited by Ascending17
Fixed image size.
  • Like 1

I hope this works, I haven't posted anything in a very long time.

My moustache isn't cool....WHO DECIDED THAT!

https://screenshotscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274818974922-private/0f1e1b47-a1b5-46ce-94c2-98bb7b69c561.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=iJmWrtRe6LnnQngNZVLoeeVj4zsOGbCHaNQDzF18nVk%3D

Edited by (XB1)HULK WARBOUND
Wanted to shorten the description with my original idea

Orbiter -> Arsenal -> Warframe's Appearance -> Attachments -> Auxiliary. It's the same section where you could get the pumpkin helmet. 

• Applause 1

Old Rare preserved pictural proof of Sabertusk Valkyr and the fashionable reason why they were hunted until extinction: Magnificent Tusks.

5C96925D57D523AC4B5EB1CD39832E0BB4F8CE6C

• Applause 1

i think,this mustache approach for tenno,who want give you tea...and don't look at infection,believe me,it isn't transmitted. 

58d14ba70109875e5a02f38737b8c38e-full.jp

Edited by worpad123