Sign in to follow this  
Shrapnel110

Simultaneous keybind with Melee Attack

Just a small request:

I'm somebody who likes rebinding Melee Attack to one of the thumb buttons on my mouse, but I also enjoy using the "melee with fire weapon input" option when having melee fully equipped, which works perfectly fine with this update.

However, that leaves the thumb button rather redundant, so I try to stick something else to its spot...no go. Doesn't let me. Would be very useful to bind something else to that convenient button, such as Heavy Attack etc. If it could be looked into, it'd be much appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Shrapnel110 said:

I also enjoy using the "melee with fire weapon input" option when having melee fully equipped, which works perfectly fine with this update.

Okay, this is a little bit off topic, but-- I've been seeing people saying that they've been enjoying the "gunfire-button-for-melee" option since the update. Is it really that great?
Like, I've been trying it out, and it works nicely when in "pure melee" mode, but the default behaviour (i.e. quick-switching to melee from guns) still has the problem of being unable to use Hold combos, no?

OT:
We need some more flexible Melee keybinds for sure. Instead of having a "gunfire-button-for-melee" option, we should instead have separate keybinds for quick melee (E by default) and "melee-mode melee" (E by default, but bindable to M1).