Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

===How to trade or store a kuva Lich contract ? ===

Dr.Membrane

In the last streams it was mentioned that we have the chance to trade or/and store our Kuva Lich contract in the dojo for other members. How and where can i do this ? I realy had bad luck with the first 2 weapons and i realy dont want to grind another 8h for a new chance.=/

Probably not even in the game yet, it's still early in this mainline cycle. It'll probably be added later on as they hammer other things out and get the bases sorted.

That said I don't even really want a Trade/store contract mechanic, I either want a token system (EG kill/convert your lich get a token trade for the thing you actually want) or the ability to just Swipe Left on a Lich.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Oreades:

Probably not even in the game yet,

I guess you are right, i searched for a wile now and found some comments that said "it wont be in the game to beginn with", i mean the 3 layer RNG is painfull and the length of the quest too... but i think its kind of nice to recycle the old maps on an higher level... but i realy want to  some kind of dessision for what i doing it. I think it would be nice iff we can Farm and Store the lich contracts on a Bulletin board in the dojo where you can store it(or for other memebers to collect)  and farm a new contract iff it wasnt the right one. So the grind and rng stays but its not that punishing to waste 8h for every "roll".   

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Oreades:

Swipe Left on a Lich

Lul like a Tinder for Lich ^^ i mean in the end you get fcked pretty much often *badumTSS*. Yeah i like that token idea, even better than my store system, the token could be cashed in on earth on "Iron Wake", so this map had some use again as well and because you can choose the weapon the only rng would be Element and the amount of the bonus. Thats pretty nice.

• Like 1