Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extracting On Phobos...

EganMC

PHOBOS IS THE BUGGIEST MAP EVER!

there in fact, ive seen people got struck btween walls, lucky i used nova's portal to get them out... in phobos i also fallen of the map 2 times, on phobos, sometimes the enemys get stuck in wall rendering extermination missions nearly impossible, on phobos youll meet where the universe ends

PHOBOS IS THE BUGGIEST MAP EVER!

there in fact, ive seen people got struck btween walls, lucky i used nova's portal to get them out... in phobos i also fallen of the map 2 times, on phobos, sometimes the enemys get stuck in wall rendering extermination missions nearly impossible, on phobos youll meet where the universe ends

Recently?

We've been fixing tons of bugs since the day the set was launched, silently.

If you are still seeing this kind of phenomena please grab a screenshot and post it, or if you can offer a description of where/when/how it happened, would be great, and we can address the situation immediately!

Recently?

We've been fixing tons of bugs since the day the set was launched, silently.

If you are still seeing this kind of phenomena please grab a screenshot and post it, or if you can offer a description of where/when/how it happened, would be great, and we can address the situation immediately!

http://i.imgur.com/d0J4kaF.jpg

this happenned a few days ago, you can clearly notice we are in the edge of the map.

im gonna make some vids also of how you can break out of the map, so you can see where to put invisi walls

Edited by Max_silverfox1982

Okay! THanks for the pic, if you can include a view also showing which tile/room/area you are in for this picture it would help us track down the spot.

(Either that or show us in your video if you can)

Thanks again! Keep the reports coming!

We shall fix and make awesomer!

Okay! THanks for the pic, if you can include a view also showing which tile/room/area you are in for this picture it would help us track down the spot.

(Either that or show us in your video if you can)

Thanks again! Keep the reports coming!

We shall fix and make awesomer!

mainly anywhere there is an open area, extraction point by example, nova's portals can get you beyond the map boundaries, in example get past the teleport trigger on falls same to loki's decoy