[DE]Helen

One Year Anniversary on Nintendo Switch!

image.png

Get ready to party, Tenno! Starting November 1st, we’re celebrating one full year of Warframe on Nintendo Switch! Raise a Joy-Con, join the festivities and get some free Cosmetics!

Here’s how you can celebrate with us!

• Log in and get the Opal Imperator Syandana, Opal Dex Dakra Skin, and a Forma!
  • Complete the Anniversary Alert to earn an Opal Excalibur Noggle
  • Pick up the Nintendo Color Picker in the Market for only 1 Credit!

Thanks for joining us for the first exciting year of Warframe on Nintendo Switch! Make sure to log in and claim your gifts before the celebrations come to a close on December 2 at 2 p.m. ET.

We can’t wait to share many more anniversaries with you!

• Like 3
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I got the dex dakra opal skin, but I don't know where to get the weapon for it. It's not in the market. Plus I can't find the color picker. 

4 hours ago, (NSW)Paine6411 said:

I got the dex dakra opal skin, but I don't know where to get the weapon for it. It's not in the market. Plus I can't find the color picker. 

Dex Dakra is a Warframe anniversary weapon which is normally available around end of March to beginning of April.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Dex_Dakra 

• Upvote 1

Happy anniversary to all NinTennos!

Thank you everyone at DE, for your hard work, a great product, for trying to listen to all your fans, for supporting the Switch too, and for all the great gaming experiences and memories this past year!

Thank you everyone at Panic Button, for making this port possible, with your known porting magic lol

Thank you everyone in the community for making cool content, videos, informative or entertaining, for giving me new ideas and ways to play. Thank you everyone in my clan but especially my buddy who migrated his account from PC, just to get me to start playing and creating the clan in the first place. Thank you for introducing me to a great game, I'm sorry I didn't listen the past 5 years lol.

Here's to many more anniversaries in the future with everyone I just mentioned, and every other person I have yet to encounter in this great game.

Again, Happy Anniversary everyone!

Edited by (NSW)MonHunAzel
Syntax/Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

350 logins and over 1000 hours in one year on Switch :) Thank you for porting it to the Switch, i would never have discovered this amazing game on pc and certainly not have the time to play it as much as i did. ^^

• Like 1

On 2019-11-01 at 10:46 PM, (NSW)Paine6411 said:

It’s Warframes anniversary weapon, little strange to pick this for Nintendo anniversary but folks with play for last year almost certainly get it.

it should be available again with next Warframe (warframe not warframe on switch) anniversary.

@[DE]Helen don’t you think, picking dex dakra is little unfair for people witch don’t play during warframe anniversary.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)TOWERMLG said:

How do I start Anniversary Alert to win an Opal Excalibur Noggle? i am new

If you cannot see it in your drop down navigation panel you can find it by selecting the node directly. The Alert appears as a special mission available from the Odin node on the left side of the planet Mercury.

The mission type is Spy, be careful of alerting the guards (being seen, being heard when using loud weapons), being seen by floating sensor robots and especially be careful of passing through detection lasers. It can be a rather sudden learning curve for new players, fortunately there are guides available such as here:

Once you have the Noggle you can place it in your Orbiter by pressing Start, going to Equipment, going to Orbiter and then finally going to Decorate.

Edited by (NSW)CosmicChaos
Noggle decoration directions
  • Upvote 1

With the Switch-release anniversary and it being featured in the Switch newsfeed, we're now seeing a lot of new people showing up and asking where to find the skins.  Unfortunately we are left having to tell them they can't even use the free skin because it's for a weapon that won't even be available for 5 more months.  I don't even know if or when brand new characters are getting the inbox messages with anniversary items, because of the constant questions.

On 2019-11-03 at 3:06 PM, (NSW)zook-pl said:

It’s Warframes anniversary weapon, little strange to pick this for Nintendo anniversary but folks with play for last year almost certainly get it.

it should be available again with next Warframe (warframe not warframe on switch) anniversary.

@[DE]Helen don’t you think, picking dex dakra is little unfair for people witch don’t play during warframe anniversary.

Idk.. xbox got their anniversary skin for dex furis. I assume PS4 probably got dex syberis. weird.. maybe stupid. But its somewhat equal.

And every esteem pack had skins for fan favorite weapons, and now all starter Warframes. I'd put $5 on the next pack having unique armor or syndana not available anywhere else. And next year Opal Excalibur in action glyph.

30 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Idk.. xbox got their anniversary skin for dex furis. I assume PS4 probably got dex syberis. weird.. maybe stupid. But its somewhat equal.

And every esteem pack had skins for fan favorite weapons, and now all starter Warframes. I'd put $5 on the next pack having unique armor or syndana not available anywhere else. And next year Opal Excalibur in action glyph.

I think it should be something what people can use without need of getting other anniversary items. Hope in next year everyone can get missing gift from previous years, as it was in this year.

41 minutes ago, (NSW)zook-pl said:

I think it should be something what people can use without need of getting other anniversary items. Hope in next year everyone can get missing gift from previous years, as it was in this year.

Yeah, both PS4 & Xbox returns previous years items every year with something new also. PC doesn't get anything like this so its nothing to really complain about.

Buuut, hey @[DE]Helen why isn't Switch getting player made sigil like other consoles got?

On 2019-11-01 at 4:46 PM, (NSW)Paine6411 said:

Do you know where to get these skins at I cannot find them

1 hour ago, (NSW)luizwolf said:

When are you going to release the last update on the switch. It's been almost a week!! It feels bad really. Please hurry!! 🙇👾👿

Don't expect it coming this year.

They have to work on Hailjack and fixing the many issues this current update brought.

I suggest, if you will, collect the Melee weapons you want (if you're not MR16) or play another game until then.

11 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Don't expect it coming this year.

They have to work on Hailjack and fixing the many issues this current update brought.

I suggest, if you will, collect the Melee weapons you want (if you're not MR16) or play another game until then.

I think we get it at end of November or just beginning of December.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (NSW)zook-pl:

I think we get it at end of November or just beginning of December.

i'm still hoping we get railjack this year xP And usb voice chat 😅