[DE]Helen

Six Year Anniversary on PS4!

image.png

It’s been six years of Relic-cracking, resource-hunting and Bullet Jumping through the Origin System for Tenno on PlayStation 4! To say thank you, we’re giving away exclusive items from now until December 2!

Log in to find the following items waiting in your Inbox: Obsidian Kyroptera Syandana, Obsidian Dex Dakra Skin and a Forma! Then get your Fashion Frame mission-ready before you take on the next part of our Anniversary celebration — Alerts!

There are four Alerts for you to test your skills against to earn exclusive Anniversary rewards! Complete all four to earn:

• Obsidian Excalibur Noggle + 10,000 Credits
  • Obsidian Azura Excalibur Noggle + 10,000 Credits
  • Obsidian Ivara Noggle + 10,000 Credits
  • Obsidian Dex Furis Skin + 10,000 Credits

Finally, complete your PS4 Anniversary collection with the PSIV Color Picker and Obsidian Azura Excalibur Glyph, both available for 1 Credit in the Market until December 2!

We couldn’t imagine the Origin System without you, Tenno!

• Like 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, (PS4)OnionSlayer27 said:

Didn't we get free plat last year? Not that I'm asking, but I distinctly remember that's how I got Ivara.

No. We got some free stuff and a sigil, but no plat 

1 hour ago, (PS4)GrandElderDragon said:

I need to check to be sure but didn't we ger these same rewards last year?

The Obsidian Kryoptera Syandana and the Dex Dakra Obsidian skin are new.

Also something to note, the Obsidian Dex Dakra skin has an ephemera effect on the guard of the swords, which displays projecting Lotus symbols.

• Like 1

Is anyone having the problem where you're loading into a map and then it just says you lost connection returning to ship because i am for some annoying reason (Fixed now no worries)

Edited by (PS4)xGencellron

Happy Birthday 🎂🎊

thank you for all these years of play 

Sigil for Warframe’ Anniversary, no Anniversary Ps4 😉

Le 01/11/2019 à 20:15, (PS4)HELLKITE_503 a dit :

Happy anniversary

No six year sigil? 

Le 02/11/2019 à 10:10, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker a dit :

Yeah where's year 6 sigil? 

Sigil for Warframe’Anniversary, no Anniversary on Ps4 😉

4 hours ago, (PS4)angelsynd said:

Sigil for Warframe’Anniversary, no Anniversary on Ps4 😉

We have the cycle sigils, actually.

We’ve also received them before; I remember getting it.

On 2019-11-06 at 1:41 PM, (PS4)Seratronix said:

Ps4 update when?

Nearing 2 months without one.

Lol. The game is going to shut down by 2021 the player base keeps declining. They clearly are having some type of problems why we really dont get updates for consoles often. The updates they do bring out are very lazy and it screams microtransactions. Love the game but the way they are running the game its doomed.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Hey! First post here, somewhat of a newborn, been playing around 2 months or so, and been loving watching prime time streams, dev streams, etc. I keep looking for the ps4 casual thread that's mentioned in stream, and can't find it? Any help appreciated!

3 hours ago, (PS4)oxenfree420 said:

Hey! First post here, somewhat of a newborn, been playing around 2 months or so, and been loving watching prime time streams, dev streams, etc. I keep looking for the ps4 casual thread that's mentioned in stream, and can't find it? Any help appreciated!

I don’t believe there’s a thread specifically for PS4 @ 4, but if you check their YouTube/twitch it should be there.

• Like 1