Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to red crit helicopter spin for win ez qqhaters

SxxyTime

Melee changes are great, for someone new, but for someone like me, who loves to play long arbitration, it's terrible.

I don't mind changes, but don't go hard. I called my polearm "destructive destruction" for a reason, now it's a wooden stick, a waste in my inventory.

Buff other weapons, bring out new mods, make them equal, but don't destroy what we have. What am I supposed to do versus level 400+
enemies now? Scratch them to death? Cmon..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

Melee changes are great, for someone new, but for someone like me, who loves to play long arbitration, it's terrible.

I don't mind changes, but don't go hard. I called my polearm "destructive destruction" for a reason, now it's a wooden stick, a waste in my inventory.

Buff other weapons, bring out new mods, make them equal, but don't destroy what we have. What am I supposed to do versus level 400+

Definitely agree with you on that one,for the time being i just abandoned the game,until melee get's fixed or for the better revert melee changes completely.

1 minute ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

CO is still very strong, BR was not nerfed at all.

CO is garbage not sure if you know how melee dmg is calculated but since you stated that co is very strong i assume you have no idea what you are talking about.

3 minutes ago, Evvy21 said:

CO is garbage not sure if you know how melee dmg is calculated but since you stated that co is very strong i assume you have no idea what you are talking about.

I know that my formaless weapons which were collecting dust before now effortlessly shred lvl 130 heavy gunners, and this is even without fully optimized builds and10 minutes of theorycrafting at max, CO still gives a huge damage boost, it's just not as absurd as before.

Besdie the dude was talking about red crits, so he most likely wasn't even running a CO build (although you could slap it on some crit builds for maximum abuse).

Edited by Mr.Fluffins

5 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

It now scales off base crit, not total crit.

That's on top of a combo counter cap.

It is now having a hard time killing level 120 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

Edited by Jarriaga

3 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

BR - is now 60% crit damage per combo mt , priew it was 165%

CO - is now 120% what adds to preasure point , and has a cap of 3 status , priews its was 60% but it scaled of total damage and cap of all existing status affects

SO yeah major damage nerfs

16 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,1000x1000,f8f8

10 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Nice joke. At least someone has a sense of humor.

I simply want to spin around spraying red crit across the map with my 24 centimet..I mean meter polearm slaughter everything in it's way.
It's endgame, If i have to play hours of arbitration, I want the easiest way possible ofc.

5 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

It now scales off base crit, not total crit.

It is now having a hard time killing level 120 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

4 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

BR - is now 60% crit damage per combo mt , priew it was 165%

You guys are aware that the new combo multi goes up to at least 14 right?

Edited by Mr.Fluffins

8 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

CO essentially is a better P Pressure Point assuming you apply multiple status effects.  That said, it is now more viable to add more elemental or crit and just remove PPP due to diminishing returns of +base damage.  So a core Primed mod is now kinda useless, which is just, lets say, impressive...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

You guys are aware that the new combo multi goes up to at least 14 right?

"At least 14"? I've been hitting a hard cap at 12x // 222 hits (Don't know if Venka goes beyond that).

You start reaching tier 1 red crits with a max combo counter and 28% crit. And that's not even a full 300% total, since there are still orange crits in there.

Edited by Jarriaga

9 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

I know that my formaless weapons which were collecting dust before now effortlessly shred lvl 130 heavy gunners, and this is even without fully optimized builds and10 minutes of theorycrafting at max, CO still gives a huge damage boost, it's just not as absurd as before.

Besdie the dude was talking about red crits, so he most likely wasn't even running a CO build (although you could slap it on some crit builds for maximum abuse).

Good, now do it with level 130 demolysts.

23 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

What am I supposed to do versus level 400+
enemies now?

Leave the mission.

The whole point of enemy levels increasing is to eventually push you out the mission, when you're fighting enemies 4x the level of what "endgame" DE has given us, it's not a problem for them to be hard to kill.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Good, now do it with level 130 demolysts.

I mean, I don't have them in my simulacrum, and I sure as hell don't want to sit this long in this mission type to see them... but shouldn't be a problem anyway. Again, no forma, no rivens, most likely suboptimal build - shred 130 heavy gunners.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Leave the mission.

The whole point of enemy levels increasing is to eventually push you out the mission, when you're fighting enemies 4x the level of what "endgame" DE has given us, it's not a problem for them to be hard to kill.

Such a pleasure to meet a forum hero with 37k posts, thanks for this helpful reply. Really appreciate it.

Just now, Mr.Fluffins said:

I mean, I don't have them in my simulacrum, and I sure as hell don't want to sit this long in this mission type to see them... but shouldn't be a problem anyway. Again, no forma, no rivens, most likely suboptimal build - shred 130 heavy gunners.

You can just go disruption and scan them few times and they'll be there, don't hesitate, let's try this!

And well, i'd be actually happy if you succeed to shred them in under 5sec or less, tell me your great build then.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

please send me a print screen of 130  corrupted heavy gunners on star chart mars... guys you really need to get out of your tunnel visions and ACTUALLY try the new melee.

We are talking about Blood Rush. Your earlier level 130 enemy was for Condition Overload.

Condition Overload is still good for up to level 200 enemies.

Do a full crit Blood Rush build, go fight a level 130 Corrupted Heavy Gunner in simulacrum and then come back and try to say it was not nerfed with a straight face.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

soory but I have to agree with OP here , mods like CO , BR got nerfd to the ground wich deeply affects scalling damage 

For cripes sakes do i have to invade every thread i decide to open up for a casual read and start playing some white knight when normally i hate white knights? lets go over the C.O. alongside maiming strike and blood rush changes:

1. Damage bonus went from 60% to 120% with a 3 stack modifier. Sounds more restricted, but if you are normally killing the enemy in a few hits, combined with getting more of the raw damage straight up, plus getting the effectiveness of 6 stacks in the old ver, with the new ver, then it quite literally `got a buff in its early potential`. If something requires you to have more then a 135+ hit combo counter or so with the old system, then you clearly should of brought armor stripping and just shoot the dang boi in the head with a Tigris prime instead.
  2. Maiming strike only got a hard nerf for people who built LOW CRITICAL CHANCE SETUPS. That means they skipped out on sacrificial steel & sacrifical pressure point, the two mod combination that grants a whooping +110% crit chance. Where weapons with a 24-30% will achieve that rough 50-60% crit chance where maiming strike is going to bring that number another 36%-45%, giving you a whooping 86%-105% crit chance on slide attacks. This is not counting blood rush applying since i have no idea if they changed interactions to boot.
  3. Blood Rush likely only got a hard nerf because people kept abusing hybrid builds and stuff like maiming strike to easily achieve tier 2-3 crits on extremely low combo counters, especially so when abusing gladiator set mods on a helios to further stank up that stuff. Of course if one is using things like a zaw with the new exodia arcanes and still using that set mod cheese with gladiator, they will likely have much higher scale up speed, sadly since the wikis have yet to properly update, i as a console player can`t be checking the speed at which `tiers` rise, but if the speed increase is double then what the old one was, that would likely mean people could nearly achieve similar old ver Blood rush numbers in half the time.
  4. Ergo, the blokes who literally sacrificed half their loadout for throwing out a dozen or so status effects for C.O. as quickly as possible and those that neglect CRITICAL CHANCE, on weapon mod bench loadouts that are all about CRITICAL CHANCE, are the ones that got clucked the most. Granted, i still hope D.E. had or will buff combo counter duration from 3 to maybe 6-7 seconds to make up for how people are going to want to restrain on dumping the heavy attack almost every few seconds.

Anyway, warframe`s melee system basically did not make sense in most gameplay elements since things like light, rapid attacks, should normally be doing small amounts of damage and relying on a stack up mechanic, not get some infinite scaling absurd tier of bang damage. Plus actually have heavy attacks which really chunk enemy health hard, if we want to keep with that action sort of RPG elements (try looking up Vindictus for a prime example of such a system), People will likely stop complaining about the system eventually and get used to it, its better that a company actually APPLIES CHANGES, then keeping the stuff the same for so many years, that gameplay is in some content lock fiasco since people will complain if the `meta` gets shook up even on a atomic level.

Edited by Avienas