Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to red crit helicopter spin for win ez qqhaters

SxxyTime

1 minute ago, Padre_Akais said:

They aren't gonna un-do that one.

I'm sure you know this and are working on the second easiest possible way as we speak.

I'm not even online, while eating ice cream and watching ppl telling me how blessing the new update is.

1 minute ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

I'm not even online, while eating ice cream and watching ppl telling me how blessing the new update is.

No worries Tenno... Give it a couple of days and you can go to random Youtuber and they can tell you what to do to address your issue.

Enjoy your ice cream!

the good thing about this update is that you can copy and paste the same build in every single weapon! isn't that great? 😃 you might just need to change between corrosive and viral , but yeah, its way easier when we have so much dimishing returns that can narrow our choices and discart a lot of mods we used in different builds! 😃

6 minutes ago, Avienas said:

For cripes sakes do i have to invade every thread i decide to open up for a casual read and start playing some white knight when normally i hate white knights? lets go over the C.O. alongside maiming strike and blood rush changes:

1. Damage bonus went from 60% to 120% with a 3 stack modifier. Sounds more restricted, but if you are normally killing the enemy in a few hits, combined with getting more of the raw damage straight up, plus getting the effectiveness of 6 stacks in the old ver, with the new ver, then it quite literally `got a buff in its early potential`. If something requires you to have more then a 135+ hit combo counter or so with the old system, then you clearly should of brought armor stripping and just shoot the dang boi in the head with a Tigris prime instead.
  2. Maiming strike only got a hard nerf for people who built LOW CRITICAL CHANCE SETUPS. That means they skipped out on sacrificial steel & sacrifical pressure point, the two mod combination that grants a whooping +110% crit chance. Where weapons with a 24-30% will achieve that rough 50-60% crit chance where maiming strike is going to bring that number another 36%-45%, giving you a whooping 86%-105% crit chance on slide attacks. This is not counting blood rush applying since i have no idea if they changed interactions to boot.
  3. Blood Rush likely only got a hard nerf because people kept abusing hybrid builds and stuff like maiming strike to easily achieve tier 2-3 crits on extremely low combo counters, especially so when abusing gladiator set mods on a helios to further stank up that stuff. Of course if one is using things like a zaw with the new exodia arcanes and still using that set mod cheese with gladiator, they will likely have much higher scale up speed, sadly since the wikis have yet to properly update, i as a console player can`t be checking the speed at which `tiers` rise, but if the speed increase is double then what the old one was, that would likely mean people could nearly achieve similar old ver Blood rush numbers in half the time.
  4. Ergo, the blokes who literally sacrificed half their loadout for throwing out a dozen or so status effects for C.O. as quickly as possible and those that neglect CRITICAL CHANCE, on weapon mod bench loadouts that are all about CRITICAL CHANCE, are the ones that got clucked the most. Granted, i still hope D.E. had or will buff combo counter duration from 3 to maybe 6-7 seconds to make up for how people are going to want to restrain on dumping the heavy attack almost every few seconds.

Anyway, warframe`s melee system basically did not make sense in most gameplay elements since things like light, rapid attacks, should normally be doing small amounts of damage and relying on a stack up mechanic, not get some infinite scaling absurd tier of bang damage. Plus actually have heavy attacks which really chunk enemy health hard, if we want to keep with that action sort of RPG elements (try looking up Vindictus for a prime example of such a system), People will likely stop complaining about the system eventually and get used to it, its better that a company actually APPLIES CHANGES, then keeping the stuff the same for so many years, that gameplay is in some content lock fiasco since people will complain if the `meta` gets shook up even on a atomic level.

abusing..abusing...it's a game and i would like to clear rooms in the most effective way possible. I come online, do my 1-2 hour arbitration, clear rooms with
my absolute overkill polearm, claim rewards and log off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

No worries Tenno... Give it a couple of days and you can go to random Youtuber and they can tell you what to do to address your issue.

Enjoy your ice cream!

I like the way you sitting in front of your pc and enjoying the S#&$t out of yourself. Keep that big smile.. keep it.

12 minutes ago, Avienas said:

For cripes sakes do i have to invade every thread i decide to open up for a casual read and start playing some white knight when normally i hate white knights? lets go over the C.O. alongside maiming strike and blood rush changes:

1. Damage bonus went from 60% to 120% with a 3 stack modifier. Sounds more restricted, but if you are normally killing the enemy in a few hits, combined with getting more of the raw damage straight up, plus getting the effectiveness of 6 stacks in the old ver, with the new ver, then it quite literally `got a buff in its early potential`. If something requires you to have more then a 135+ hit combo counter or so with the old system, then you clearly should of brought armor stripping and just shoot the dang boi in the head with a Tigris prime instead.
  2. Maiming strike only got a hard nerf for people who built LOW CRITICAL CHANCE SETUPS. That means they skipped out on sacrificial steel & sacrifical pressure point, the two mod combination that grants a whooping +110% crit chance. Where weapons with a 24-30% will achieve that rough 50-60% crit chance where maiming strike is going to bring that number another 36%-45%, giving you a whooping 86%-105% crit chance on slide attacks. This is not counting blood rush applying since i have no idea if they changed interactions to boot.
  3. Blood Rush likely only got a hard nerf because people kept abusing hybrid builds and stuff like maiming strike to easily achieve tier 2-3 crits on extremely low combo counters, especially so when abusing gladiator set mods on a helios to further stank up that stuff. Of course if one is using things like a zaw with the new exodia arcanes and still using that set mod cheese with gladiator, they will likely have much higher scale up speed, sadly since the wikis have yet to properly update, i as a console player can`t be checking the speed at which `tiers` rise, but if the speed increase is double then what the old one was, that would likely mean people could nearly achieve similar old ver Blood rush numbers in half the time.
  4. Ergo, the blokes who literally sacrificed half their loadout for throwing out a dozen or so status effects for C.O. as quickly as possible and those that neglect CRITICAL CHANCE, on weapon mod bench loadouts that are all about CRITICAL CHANCE, are the ones that got clucked the most. Granted, i still hope D.E. had or will buff combo counter duration from 3 to maybe 6-7 seconds to make up for how people are going to want to restrain on dumping the heavy attack almost every few seconds.

Anyway, warframe`s melee system basically did not make sense in most gameplay elements since things like light, rapid attacks, should normally be doing small amounts of damage and relying on a stack up mechanic, not get some infinite scaling absurd tier of bang damage. Plus actually have heavy attacks which really chunk enemy health hard, if we want to keep with that action sort of RPG elements (try looking up Vindictus for a prime example of such a system), People will likely stop complaining about the system eventually and get used to it, its better that a company actually APPLIES CHANGES, then keeping the stuff the same for so many years, that gameplay is in some content lock fiasco since people will complain if the `meta` gets shook up even on a atomic level.

Animated GIF

7 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

abusing..abusing...it's a game and i would like to clear rooms in the most effective way possible. I come online, do my 1-2 hour arbitration, clear rooms with
my absolute overkill polearm, claim rewards and log off.

You can still clear rooms just as easily and fast, we got plenty of primaries, join the mirage blinding squad meta, or you could forget about bullet jump and just hold W and LeftMouse all day long.

its just boring and braindead, but don't worry, we got too many nuking potential weapons, they just got rid of one that was fun. 😃

55 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

Melee changes are great, for someone new, but for someone like me, who loves to play long arbitration, it's terrible.

I don't mind changes, but don't go hard. I called my polearm "destructive destruction" for a reason, now it's a wooden stick, a waste in my inventory.

Buff other weapons, bring out new mods, make them equal, but don't destroy what we have. What am I supposed to do versus level 400+
enemies
now? Scratch them to death? Cmon..

Not... fight level 400+ enemies?  Where do you even find these?  How many hours in Mot does that even take!?

36 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

Such a pleasure to meet a forum hero with 37k posts, thanks for this helpful reply. Really appreciate it.

He is right at the same time and while I hate to admit it. 

De has not yet made content for us to scale that high. Sure we have endless mission but “w I f f EnmE sKaling Br0Kn” enemies are supposed to get to a point where we can’t combat them anymore. That’s always been the case since forever 

• Like 5

You guys never played Arbitration? The moment you see 'for example' Defense Mission on Helene Saturn (like Hydron, Sedna). This map is very small
and super fast cleared. OFC I don't want to leave after 20 minutes, you want to stay as long as possible.

17 minutes ago, schilds said:

Been doing it with lvl 160 demolysts, good enough for you?

of course, tell me what kind of build/weapons you were using please?

and you didn't forgot to disable pause ai right?

Edited by Test-995

43 minutes ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

I like the way you sitting in front of your pc and enjoying the S#&$t out of yourself. Keep that big smile.. keep it.

james brown GIF

I have to admit... I AM pretty excited about the changes.

I got blocking back and none of my preferred melee weapons got nerfed too bad (most got buffed).

Polearms though? 

While I'm not happy about that nerf... I did fully expect it.

1 hour ago, Avienas said:

Brozine made sumary video of U26 , skip to CO part

2 hours ago, Test-995 said:

You can just go disruption and scan them few times and they'll be there, don't hesitate, let's try this!

And well, i'd be actually happy if you succeed to shred them in under 5sec or less, tell me your great build then.

Tried different demolists with my friend (level 165 and 130 ones). While I can't say I killed them in under 5sec, I did kill them (again, no forma, probably sub optimal build), and my melee weapons still performed way better than al other primaries and secondaries I had (including a 5 forma riven kitgun).

Honestly guys, just keep complaining about it, less chances for nerfs.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

Tried different demolists with my friend (level 165 and 130 ones). While I can't say I killed them in under 5sec, I did kill them (again, no forma, probably sub optimal build), and my melee weapons still performed way better than al other primaries and secondaries I had (including a 5 forma riven kitgun).

Honestly guys, just keep complaining about it, less chances for nerfs.

Well i know it's killable, hmmmmmmmm...

2 hours ago, MostHatedPlayer said:

Melee changes are great, for someone new, but for someone like me, who loves to play long arbitration, it's terrible.

I don't mind changes, but don't go hard. I called my polearm "destructive destruction" for a reason, now it's a wooden stick, a waste in my inventory.

Buff other weapons, bring out new mods, make them equal, but don't destroy what we have. What am I supposed to do versus level 400+
enemies now? Scratch them to death? Cmon..

I like how you're at least honest about this: "yes, I enjoyed literally breaking the game, and I enjoyed it for more than the novelty factor." Good on ya. Sometimes I enjoy using cheat codes in singleplayer games, it's not unhealthy if you're not being disingenuous

Polearms are still the strongest weapons in the game, from what the tests have borne out, so nothing has been lost yet

As for level 400 enemies? DE has never really been shy that they don't want us to fight them at all. They deliberately don't balance beyond level 200, probably because they're not confident they can. I remember a few years back where they added in a special Tac Alert during Tennocon where players were invincible but enemies were level 9999, and it was intended as a joke that we weren't supposed to actually beat (sort of, it was a 5:30 survival mission with normal LS towers, and modules could drop from crates, so we were supposed to win pacifist)

2 часа назад, __suko сказал:

the good thing about this update is that you can copy and paste the same build in every single weapon! isn't that great? 😃 you might just need to change between corrosive and viral , but yeah, its way easier when we have so much dimishing returns that can narrow our choices and discart a lot of mods we used in different builds! 😃

IKR. I will miss the variety of builds, like Blood Rush - Body Count - Condition overload, or Condition overload - Blood rush - Body count. Oh, and how could i forget Body Count - Blood rush - Condition overload with Memeing strike! MUH VARIETY

3 hours ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

CO is still very strong, BR was not nerfed at all.

As someone who primarly ran crit weapons and had LOTS of red critters, YES it was horribly nerfed.....

CO doesnt really do crap. I tested with a now 100% status lesion and it takes ages to kill high level heavy units. 

45 минут назад, Test-995 сказал:

Well i know it's killable, hmmmmmmmm...

Non-armored Demolysts at level 165 go down in about 6-7 seconds with pure condition zaw, no crits (well, 10%), under viral procs. Probably would be faster if I could be bothered with heavy attacks. Armored demolysts can go get #*!%ed, generally.

Edited by Serafim_94

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

I remember a few years back where they added in a special Tac Alert during Tennocon where players were invincible but enemies were level 9999, and it was intended as a joke that we weren't supposed to actually beat (sort of, it was a 5:30 survival mission with normal LS towers, and modules could drop from crates, so we were supposed to win pacifist)

I remember that Alert.  Great Times were had by me solo in that one.  I miss those DC challenge Alerts.  

3 hours ago, Avienas said:

I think the biggest issue was the math behind CO and BR. I think its additive now instead of multiplicative. So yeah you are dealing higher base damage on 3 statuses but you are still not NEARLY getting as much damage out of it as you did before. And no, I did not cheese wheel my builds. they where either status focused on CO or Crit focused on BR, with quality of life mods like primed reach ETC. 

I hated the atterax and never used spin to win. I didnt even forma the thing. 

Edited by SpentCasings