Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

As you can see by the title - this is our third Hotfix! As indicated in prior threads, we wanted to spend as much time working toward important fixes in the ‘Bug Track’  in the days following the release of Update 26. The Constructive Feedback we’ve been receiving has been extremely helpful so far for Hotfix plans next week and the following.

Also please note that we’re aware of some Melee attacks forcing you to toggle Sprint every time you Melee, as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dpy5vl/melee_stops_sprinting/

General Additions:

• Kuva Siphons/Floods have been added to the World State Window Alert section in Navigation for increased exposure!

Optimizations:

• Fixed a crash if you failed a Kuva Lich Requiem combination as Wukong with your Iron Staff equipped.
  • Fixed petting Kubrow puppies causing a loss of functionality.
  • Fixed a script error/loss of functionality if you scrolled your mouse too soon after opening Look Link.
  • Fixed several script errors related to Ember’s Inferno ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when viewing a Kuva Lich transmission in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a script error when choosing to Vanquish or Convert your Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed script error when selecting the W config on Wyrm’s Appearance (Wyrmius minigame).
  • Fixed a script error when casting Grendel’s Regurgitate ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Grendel’s Feast ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when viewing the Options screen.
  • Fixed a script error when auto installing Mods on Sentinel Weapons. 

Melee Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:

• Removed the Mastery Rank 10 requirement for the MK1-Bo and restored it back to 0 (Prime rules were applying here accidentally). 
  • Archwing Melee attacks (including Titania's Razorwing) now properly home in on their targets again.
  • Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane will now throw their shields again when equipped with a Stance other than the default no Stance.
  • Quickening Melee Mod now applies its Attack Speed increase correctly.
  • Zaws now block 100% damage.
  • Changed the Volnus Blocking to 100% and Parry Angle to 50.
  • Fixed Prova series, Kreska, Sheev, Machete series, Mire, Scoliac, Kama, Nami Solo, Plasma Sword and Destreza series not consuming Combo Counter on Heavy Attack. 

Changes:

• Defection nodes that are under a Kuva Lich influence will now become Exterminate nodes. This fixes an issue where Kavor Defectors could spawn as Kuva Thralls, rendering the mission impossible. 
  • The Grendel missions now display its ‘Condition’ of ‘Mods Disabled’ in the Star Chart.
  • Removed a Kuva Lich voice line that wasn’t meant to ship.
  • Lowered volume of Parazon hacking consoles. Hacking with Operator will have regular interaction sounds.
  • Increased the size of the Kuva Stragh Leg Plates on all Warframes since it was a little too small before.
  • Corrected instances of possessive contraction in localization.

Fixes:

• Potential fix for inability to Vanquish or Convert your Kuva Lich, rendering you immobile and having to shut down the game. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137254-kuva-lich-wont-die/
  • More fixes towards Kuva Siphons and Kuva Siphon Flood missions not giving Requiem Relics.
  • Fixed a progression stop in Saya’s Vigil where the the Ostron Coffer was behind the Plains of Eidolon barrier. 
  • Fixed a long standing issue where UI might not have refreshed at the moment an Alert/Sortie/Fissure/etc mission expired if another, longer-running dynamic mission was also scheduled at that location.
  • Fixed Inaros’ Negation Swarm Augment Mod not preventing any Status Effects from applying to the player after using the Arsenal in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed some of Grendel’s Regurgitated victims not shooting where the reticle is aimed.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich rank up screen displaying when you fail to Vanquish him and it is already at max rank.
  • Fixed the Lanka, Opticor, Helios, Convectrix & Arca Plasmor Research missing from the Energy Lab.
  • Fixed ability to double Bullet Jump.
  • Fixed missing sounds for Baruuk’s Desert Wind.
  • Fixed AI struggling to navigate properly in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed Titania Razorwing not showing the number of Razorflies active after returning from Operator.
  • Fixed Titania’s Dendrite Gunblade Skin missing its FX.
  • Fixed Edo Prime Armor not showing Electrical FX when your combos build up.
  • Fixed towards the Vasca Kavat’s neck textures being separate from its body. 
  • Fixed button mapping discrepancies in the Kuva Lich screen when using a controller.
  • Fixed Melee attacks losing their hit sounds when using Gauss Redline & Kinetic Plating.
  • Fixed numerous Kuva Lich tutorial screens not appearing in their correct localized language. 
  • Fixed Focused Defense Mod description being written in all caps.
  • Fixed incorrect localization text for Heavy Attacks in the Combo screen.
  • Fixed typos in the Vasca Imprint screen.

thx, are new bugs the prio or can i post some old stuff here too?
unknown.png

While you are fixing the operator appearance in the profil can you maybe add the possibility to swap the configs, too?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128037-profile-view-shows-wrong-operator-loadout

Are there plans to release a favourite system for weapons/warframes or maybe even arcanes ?
unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminine operators have dreads attached to their emissary suit? Maybe make into an auxiliary slot
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than two years ago for a fix... just like raids
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/

And after another arbitration change i wonder: How far away is the ESO reward system rework?
They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106168-i-wonder-if-i-will-ever-get-blazing-step-ephemera/

Are there any plans to bring back the old indoor Index Map?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098858-undocumented-indoor-index-map-change/

And Jupiters tilesets are still blocking Novas portals:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1123054-jupiter-tilesets-vs-novas-portals/

The Nightwave Ascendant mission is buggy:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136176-nightwave-ascendant-mission-doesn´t-count-as-client/

Are there any news about the "operator only spy"? It was teased 5 months ago:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136181-status-of-the-operator-only-spy/

The Old Grind is mental.
Also seeing the required mods in the market (in an expensive bundle) feels weird.

EDIT: It's been basically the equivalent of an entire workday and 'my' Lich is still alive. I've had 2 attempts at killing him, but the world's ugliest mods were still in the wrong order. And besides that, I've killed dozens of thralls in almost every mission I entered, and he almost never spawns. After a year with such a lack of content, you give us this. This is an insult. You don't respect our time. You don't respect our support. You just want us to pay (hence the expensive bundles in the market with the mods in them) and expect us to just blindly grind forever. I shall see this Lich thing to an end, because I'm stubborn, but after that; to hell with you.
What an insulting, pathetic, absolutely terrible way to try to keep veterans busy.

f030d679823c03cfb4f160b9133bff46.jpg

EDIT 2: SEVEN HOURS. This took seven hours. No polarities, a locked Exilus slot and no potato. 

83ea3894c02020057cdec3b3e42a7990.png

EDIT 3: I don't like the way I 'left' this post, so here's some idea for improvement besides just the complaints: 

1. Decrease the amount of thrall kills needed to figure out the mods needed to kill the Lich. I think it's 150 now. Decrease to 99 (since there's 3) or even 75.

2. When you've figure out which mods you need to kill the Lich, have the order not matter. All it makes people do is abort and retry when the mods aren't in the right order, to save time.

3. When you've figured out the needed mods, let the Lich be a guaranteed spawn next time you enter a mission in his/her region.

What we need:

• Kuva floods to persist
  • Requiem Mods to persist (if Kuva floods don't)
  • Heavy attacks to become faster with an increase in range (or why do them in the first place)
  • Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds should count into normal attacks by 50% to balance out melee weapons that are lost without them.
  • Gunblades should be looked at in order to get them back to where they were without the heavy attack
  • Vauban animation speed needs to be halfed (aside from his Meme Abilities entirely reworked...AGAIN)
    • e.g. Clone Ability: Lets Vauban Clone his Sentinel (scales with PS) 2x at Base. Imagine 4 Helios at 200% PS. That your turret right there!
  • Ember's 2 increases too fast after using her 4 <-- lowered.
  • more to come

Please allow us re-bind "quick melee attack" and regular "melee attack". I don't want to keep spamming my melee button when I'm in the melee stance as that means I have to take a finger of the four holy keys, WASD. That way we can (if we want to) not have to sacrifice movement over using our weapons. We were able to do this back before melee 2.5, it was such a nice feature to have.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Siphons/Floods have been added to the World State Window Alert section in Navigation for increased exposure!

Thank god, finally. Hopefully also updated on the API side so we don't have to stay in game to follow them?

I never asked for anything... but please DE change the ammount of captures needed to identify murmur, it's too much to even try rn(reduce from 150 captures to 15 is enough)... and our relics are being stolen, even the alert ones, fix pls.

il y a 2 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Defection nodes that are under a Kuva Lich influence will now become Exterminate nodes. This fixes an issue where Kavor Defectors could spawn as Kuva Thralls, rendering the mission impossible. 

Hahahahahahaha

Currently the kuva liches can take stuff from you even if their cloud of influence is no longer on that mission after completing the thrall mission on that. Until the lich is vanquished you just dont get your important stuff like the very relics needed to kill them. Unless of course it's just intended to spend plat on the relic pack which would be extremely disappointing.

Archived