[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

The Old Grind... 
PLS for the love of God.. make the requem mods chargeable or  just like other mods ... the system now just too much grind.... 
Coniditon Overload dead and u know it... Litteraly made garbadge all the status weapons... 
Range modification good  but polearms and staffs suck big time revert pls regard the heavy blade staff polearms ect ... 
Heavy attacks just not wort it... no one asked for this revert the old combo system.  The biggest problem was whit the combos that whitout naramon vanished like nothing... LITERALY noting else.... no one wanted this chage 
Block change good... 

Alsoooo 
OH BOY the Lich system is just a waste of time... 
Take 4-8 hour to kill one Lich...  
To many Thrall kills need ...  75 thrall just be still enough to grind like 2-3 hour... 
And THE BIGGEST  problem is..... 
Who was that evil Person who tough it would be good idea if your lich can have the same weapons and you have to kill itt(or cap it).... 
I get my 1 Lich a Tonkor 
2. Lich a Ogris .... 

4 Lich OGRIS
5 Lich TONKOOOORRRRRR
And i cant do S#&$ about it. I have to grind 4-8 hour just to get a chance  to other weapon... LITERALY one whole day went in the drain just to get rid the weapon i dont want... the Lich i dont want... I have to spend time, resourches, and FORCE  to myself that grind  just to see another duplicate.... 
Holly molly if that Rng relic  whit rng drop whit rng weapon bonus not would be enough .... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Why is it that i have to double clear a mission? i mean i get it: clear the sector from the lichs influence, to regain its freedom until the planet is free again, ok. but most of the time i have to play almost every mission two times to clear it. is this the way it should be or is it a none documented feature aka bug? its really annoying in a way, plus the fact if you have syphon mission there, the lich can grab your freshly obtained relic like it happened to me (which technicly means there is no 100% chance given, though it is given, if you get what i mean)

edit: as client you lose your weapon for the rest of the mission if a drahk master gets you unarmed, you cant pick it up, you cant see it at all... thats not so cool

Edited by LovePeaceZordon

What happened to the gear equip while in archwing? It does not work anymore.. I could equip my gear while in archwing mode before the latest update!

Since most of my melee rivens are trash after this update i bought a new ones and was just about to try to put them on when all my meleee weapons now started showing the old stats before the update in arsenal tooltip, relog didnt work and all the weapons are like that, for example unmodded Gram prime shows impact 15, punct 3.8 and slash 56.3 so i dont know if thats even less than before? Zenistar shows me impact 19.9 slash 16.9 heat 37. 2:) wtf ? is that another nerf inside a nerf covered in nerf, with stats like that i couldnt even kill lvl 20 enemies with fully loaded build:) 

edit, just went to sanctuary to actually test it, and i can tell that not even the tooltip, but the damage did actually change on those weapons, not sure if anybody had this bug or not but it actually isnt even funny:) tbh if u count all the changes + bug that actually happened to me u can say that my melee power after the update changed like for around 20x less then before:) i used to see like half a milion red crits on lvl 150-200 enemies with 3x multiplier, and now i do lke 10k orange crits on lv 50 enemies:):):):)

Edited by FACKYEEE
add sth
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Har-Vestor said:

Remedy the Grendel missions. It can't be that hard to at the VERY LEAST halve the required time/cryotic/waves, as long as it such a slog for solo players this can't be your intention. I really cant grip this disconnection from the community... 
My great idea: make Rebecca or Meg play this missions solo on the next stream, and for every time they fail, everyone involved in this design and/or responsible for waving it through has to donate one monthly salary to charity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, John411 said:

I remember you guys saying on Stream that you were going to add the capability to hold quick melee to enter full melee mode again, but when i'm in game no matter what i do i can't enter it, i even was trying on Valkyr the very warframe you guys showed it off on. Was it dropped or is it a glitch?

You have to hold your "change weapon" key, not the quick melee one

5 hours ago, Temp950 said:

using a melee attack cancels sprint toggle, requiring you to press sprint key each time you melee... this means anyone who plays with the toggle option for sprint is massively disadvantaged while using melees, especially if they bind sprint to a hard to reach key they press once in a mission. 

I don't have that problem o.o

I havent recive the requim relic after complete the flood mission.

Something is wrong here but,I know that its a new content so bugs are normal

On the matter of kuva relics NOT DROPPING, hope DE will remember to compensate us for this crap

• Haha 1

I think the only Kuva relics I've managed to acquire were the ones from the alerts. I don't think I've gotten a single one from floods or siphons.

• Upvote 3

I've just done a kuva flood on eris and didn't drop the relic, but from other floods I've got one as intended.

74525985_1772276459570799_4948279994074791936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmd9Qjycg6-1XImMTxadR-uIJtYShigSLy0UbSvh9dmF-qimfuksAPJddAYMX5kzRs&_nc_ht=scontent.fccp3-1.fna&oh=5c31cbe1519b7e814b73feb888c1efcd&oe=5E1C4AC1

Edited by xHeretic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Is it an intended effect of the Parazon with the auto-hack mod that it will instantly trip the alarms in a spy if it doesn't successfully auto-hack the door/terminal?

EDIT: Sorry done more testing it was issue on my end not a actual bug.

Edited by Lythael

Major Problem DEVs!!!!!

We don't have channeling anymore!!!!  So? Well all melee mods got reworked and change to have other effects. However, "Reflection" is still the same.

Reasons!

1. It is a Warframe mod that effects melee.

2. They forgot it existed! (as did everyone else).

3. They plan to keep it a channeling mod, but forgot to make a way for it to still be useful.

Why I care? I have a fun Reflection build I like using on occasions.