[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

Thankyou! Fixed my defection issue, time to slay some liches!

Update 26 is amazing so far, not just content-wise but the optimizations and graphics improvements not only make my pc happier but really take away the visual fatigue which was mentioned :blush: I had spent many an hour fine tuning my own settings to try and do what is now done for me - with all of it combined my game just looks and feels so smooth and incredible and I don't have a powerhouse PC by any means.

Coming from someone who used long range/speed weapons for moving around faster and having that gone, I still think the melee changes are *amazing* because I have plenty of ways to adjust and now I can use the melee weapons that I enjoy most rather than the ones I felt were necessary to use in order to "keep up". They also feel really balanced and much more fun than they were to me, plus the Parazon finishers are completely awesome and you've really made them alot less broken than you would have 5 years ago.

Won't rant too much in a hotfix thread, just felt the need to say something because this definitely exceeded any expectations like you guys usually do and have done since I began playing your game spending plat for revives.

Edited by Shrintoo
  • Like 1

Umbra still loses all buffs and applicable invulnerability upon Transference

Exalted Blade no longer auto-blocks while attacking (and this issue itself has gone under the radar for the longest time)

The Aero set mod bonus does not activate when damaging enemies with melee weapons or abilities

Also, despite what others say, disabling automatic finishers whenever we melee close to blinded/sleeping enemies, in favor for manually performing finishers with the action button, is something that I appreciate. Most of the time we're using blind/sleep is for the stealth damage boost so being able to get in close without fear of slowing down our melee mayhem in case of pulling off an accidental finisher (effectively slowing us down), feels MUCH better. The "unbearable pain" of having to press a different button for finishers is an exaggeration; please let finishers stay manually executed.

And just how exactly do we perform Mercy finishers? Or are they really just random?

This as well with screenshot of the mission summary as evidence -->

Edited by Yun_Woo-Seok

il y a 3 minutes, Derium-Envy a dit :

Requiem Fissures don't seem to give Bonus Relic after opening 5 relics in a single mission.

They probably didnt even thought about that because they cant fathom that people likes to play for long period of time

Please reduce the murmur grind required to identify the requiem mods. Considering that we need to repeat starchart missions that we use to normally ignore, that is clearly recycled content, and having to kill 150 thralls is way too much. It'd be very appreciated if it was reduced to half of that at least, and you can rest assured that 75 total is still very grindy, but not as ridiculous as 150.

11 minutes ago, iPeer said:

Not seeing anything in the API, sadly.

Dammit, I hope they add it, I really want to have notifications when the next kuva flood is up.

Still no fix for: 

Also, is Zenistar disc life shortened to 10 seconds intended? It's not worth using now, fix it or buff to 25 seconds.

Any Chance you will take another look at Zenistar's disc being tied to the combo counter, sure having a minute long disc is nice, but having to build a combo for a weapon not meant for combo building is not the best idea.

Also. With regards to the Vasca Kavats, it is neat addition to the plains nightlife, but any chance you can allow for them to drop Kavat DNA upon scanning them with the synthesis or codex scanner? they are kavats after all and it would allow for another method to farm Kavat DNA outside of the Derelict

I think some glaives (I have only tried the falcor so far) also don't drain combo after a heavy attack

Still no fix for Titania Deluxe's "Skirt" physics while in Razorwing? *Sad Fairy noises* 

Edited by Pixzia

@[DE]Megan Could u guys a key binding for melee attacks using a separate key when in equipped mode? Like in Melee 2.0, the "use fire weapon for melee input" is not comfortable and i really would like to go back to using my melee with mouse like before, that would go huge ways to improve gameplay.

Hello again

For some reason my option preferences are not being saved when I confirm and save, then restart Warframe, my resolution is very low every time I log in, so I am greeted with a massive chat box and low res grainy look until I go into options and change to a different resolution then back to 1920 x 1080 then confirm.

My settings in the EE.cfg are :

Graphics.FullScreenSizeX=1920
Graphics.FullScreenSizeY=1080

But it always starts low res until I change and confirm.

Many thanks, I think you're all lovely.

For the love of god, could you PLEASE finally fix this bug.

I am sick of not knowing when my ability runs out!!!

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered volume of Parazon hacking consoles. Hacking with Operator will have regular interaction sounds.

Was expecting the operator to hack by stabbing his AMP.

Unable to spawn a new Lich after the current hotfix.

Killed larvling twice already

Cannot do a stealth melee finisher on enemies. Why? Inaros is in danger of becoming useless.

edit: I'm dumb. Press F. Derp.

Edited by Dank-Dispensor

Can we get an option a old or custom combo keys, while doing the reworked combos it feels like they don't have such an impact and they don't feel like combos but only spamming 2 keys while the pause combos actually made the melee more fun and impactful in my opinion.