Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

Maybe it's just me, but the damage scaling in the Kuva Thrall missions seems completely out of order.
Builds and weapons that I can take through a sortie no problem, give me damage numbers that are utterly pitiful.
Meanwhile in some of the higher end missions I get so much as sneezed at by a Lancer, it almost feels like I spent two hours on Mot to get to this place.

How come the scaling feels so much heavier in those missions in comparison to endurance/sorties of equivalent levels?

please remove the mods expiration / use amount , this is too grindy and unrewarding especially if we are expected to use void traces on this new tier relics to get any proper chance to get the mods to begin with on top of those new tier relics being tied down to a restricted limited mission type (kuva flood and syphon)

32 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

What we need:

• Kuva floods to persist
  • Requiem Mods to persist (if Kuva floods don't)
  • Heavy attacks to become faster with an increase in range (or why do them in the first place)
  • Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds should count into normal attacks by 50% to balance out melee weapons that are lost without them.
  • Gunblades should be looked at in order to get them back to where they were without the heavy attack
  • Vauban animation speed needs to be halfed (aside from his Meme Abilities entirely reworked...AGAIN)
    • e.g. Clone Ability: Lets Vauban Clone his Sentinel (scales with PS) 2x at Base. Imagine 4 Helios at 200% PS. That your turret right there!
  • Ember's 2 increases too fast after using her 4 <-- lowered.
  • more to come

what he said, Make Vaubans Two a bloody Sentinel Clone, or make his Two

(Tactical Link)

Vauban Toggle or activates his Tactical Link.

Causing his Companions DMG and HP to increase.

Increases Vaubans Shield Capacity by 25%, Increase Reload Speed and Magazine Capacity by 20% of Equipped Weapon

@DE   pls fix the mele weapons 

The idea of the mekanisem for the mele its grat but have a problem:

Problem 1:

Befor the melee changes are mele weapon esential for long survival rounds but after the update its every melee weapon trash for abov lvl 200 but for low lvl like lvl 80 good

Problem 2: 

Its the combomultyplayer cap too low the problem 1 can easy fix with a much higher combomultyplayer its better for all veteran players and mele weapons are grate again

I think im not alone with this problem with the melee weapons 

I hope for a update for the melee weapons again with a much higher combomultyplayer 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

As you can see by the title - this is our third Hotfix! As indicated in prior threads, we wanted to spend as much time working toward important fixes in the ‘Bug Track’  in the days following the release of Update 26. The Constructive Feedback we’ve been receiving has been extremely helpful so far for Hotfix plans next week and the following.

Also please note that we’re aware of some Melee attacks forcing you to toggle Sprint every time you Melee, as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dpy5vl/melee_stops_sprinting/

Melee Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:

• Removed the Mastery Rank 10 requirement for the MK1-Bo and restored it back to 0 (Prime rules were applying here accidentally). 
  • Archwing Melee attacks (including Titania's Razorwing) now properly home in on their targets again.
  • Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane will now throw their shields again when equipped with a Stance other than the default no Stance.
  • Quickening Melee Mod now applies its Attack Speed increase correctly.
  • Zaws now block 100% damage.
  • Changed the Volnus Blocking to 100% and Parry Angle to 50.
  • Fixed Prova series, Kreska, Sheev, Machete series, Mire, Scoliac, Kama, Nami Solo, Plasma Sword and Destreza series not consuming Combo Counter on Heavy Attack. 

Thank you Rage-Kitty and all @ DE for being on the ball for the inevitable hic-ups and FUBARS that come with any main-line update.  Hopefuly not too many more required.  Also, "GET SOME SLEEP!"

55 minutes ago, Xpo.vos said:

Maybe it's just me, but the damage scaling in the Kuva Thrall missions seems completely out of order.
Builds and weapons that I can take through a sortie no problem, give me damage numbers that are utterly pitiful.
Meanwhile in some of the higher end missions I get so much as sneezed at by a Lancer, it almost feels like I spent two hours on Mot to get to this place.

How come the scaling feels so much heavier in those missions in comparison to endurance/sorties of equivalent levels?

I noticed that too. On one Thrall you could spend 5 minutes shooting him, and then the next you sneeze on them and they rip like tissue papper.

43 minutes ago, momoner said:

Problem 1:

Befor the melee changes are mele weapon esential for long survival rounds but after the update its every melee weapon trash for abov lvl 200 but for low lvl like lvl 80 good

Problem 2: 

Its the combomultyplayer cap too low the problem 1 can easy fix with a much higher combomultyplayer its better for all veteran players and mele weapons are grate again

I think im not alone with this problem with the melee weapons 

I hope for a update for the melee weapons again with a much higher combomultyplayer 

You just need to get used to mod your weapon differently and to maybe change weapons, as the stats got changed different weapons might be better than those you are used to. Melee system now is seriously broken, but not cuz of "lacking" dmg

Reported problems with Exodia Contagion being buggy yesterday.  As of the most recent patch it went from buggy to flat out not working at all unless I am playing in Solo mode. Literally any multiplayer whether I am host or not and the arcane stops working.

The number of things that I really enjoyed playing with that have either been broken, (like status effects like gas from melee weapons not proccing on kill) or gutted (like Gunblades and Covert Lethality) is causing my frustration levels to reach a point where I don't even want to play the game.

Archived