Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

There is still a bug with Kuva Lichs. When a converted(ally) kuva lich comes to my aid,the connection to other players breaks up,i remain alone with my kuva lich which dissapears after few seconds. Oh and, when the kuva lich is joining into the game there is a freeze or lag spike for few seconds. around 3-5

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

The Old Grind is mental.
Also seeing the required mods in the market (in an expensive bundle) feels weird.

The old grind. Lol.

Think I'll wait to try any of that kuva lich content until it doesn't sound so damn tedious and unrewarding. 

Kinda reminds me of nightwave. Just weird throw away content with undesirable rewards. 

Seems like a time sink/ distraction more than a quality chunk of content. Here's another ignorant grind with multiple layers of RNG for rewards that don't even seem important. Hopefully that shuts you up for a month.....

Nah. I'll just wait until it's fixed and useful to me. When's the next update?

17 minutes ago, Khajiit_HeavyGunner said:

Thanks for the hot fix, but how to leave archwing mode on PoE without using k-drive, E button or ground slam doesn't work anymore while on archwing, X button too, does it have special button to leave the archwing? 

My frame stuck on fishing spear aim animation for few seconds after throwing fishing spear

just remove the keybind they added to "roll left / right" for your archwing. after that you can exit your archwing as used to bey melee

I wish the new Parazon mod bundles were either not a thing, or spilt between mods and cosmetics. Please, buff murmur accumulation and mod drop chance instead. Pay to Skip has never been implemented fully into the game, and certainly not in regards to brand-new content. 

2 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

What we need:

• Kuva floods to persist
  • Requiem Mods to persist (if Kuva floods don't)
  • Heavy attacks to become faster with an increase in range (or why do them in the first place)
  • Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds should count into normal attacks by 50% to balance out melee weapons that are lost without them.
  • Gunblades should be looked at in order to get them back to where they were without the heavy attack
  • Vauban animation speed needs to be halfed (aside from his Meme Abilities entirely reworked...AGAIN)
    • e.g. Clone Ability: Lets Vauban Clone his Sentinel (scales with PS) 2x at Base. Imagine 4 Helios at 200% PS. That your turret right there!
  • Ember's 2 increases too fast after using her 4 <-- lowered.
  • more to come

very nice and constructive suggestions!

2 hours ago, Dapal003 said:

Please allow us re-bind "quick melee attack" and regular "melee attack". I don't want to keep spamming my melee button when I'm in the melee stance as that means I have to take a finger of the four holy keys, WASD. That way we can (if we want to) not have to sacrifice movement over using our weapons. We were able to do this back before melee 2.5, it was such a nice feature to have.

Amen. The current "gunfire-button-for-melee" toggle just isn't cutting it, since attempting a Hold/"Tactical" combo will just fire the gun instead.

The "quick melee" and "dedicated melee" modes should have separate keybinds, just like the olden days.

So far im enjoying the new melee system it feels more fluid and combos are fun to pull off though some of the animations feel like they are in a beta phase, you know they need a little more refinement. Besides that my only complains would be maybe change right click on combos to be some other key, maybe shift so you dont go into aiming mode the moment you stop attacking with your melee.

I would also like to take this time to point out that the acceltra has an exilus mod slot that accepts flight speed mod, but the projectiles still gain no benefit from said mod, please fix the acceltra not respecting flight speed modifiers.

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than two years ago for a fix... just like raids

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/

Please DON'T put them back in the sortie rotation. They're horrible vaults to hack even still. I'd rather do the Jupiter vaults than the Lua bullcrap in a sortie.

The energy bar in the lower right corner is now very hard for my eyes to tell how much energy is left. Just white bar on a light grey tube ... i have to Kö always look at the energy meter now...

Dunno if it’s problem of my setting. Still prefer the old one... at least it was easy to read 

Archived