Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

"""As you can see by the title - this is our third Hotfix! As indicated in prior threads, we wanted to spend as much time working toward important fixes in the ‘Bug Track’  in the days following the release of Update 26""""

soooo,  no "fix zenith" in the bug track?  😄   The same bug still exists after the rework.   Weapon can stuck in semi, and cant shoot or reload or change weapon.   

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Grendel missions now display its ‘Condition’ of ‘Mods Disabled’ in the Star Chart.

Nice, now if only the missions would not take as long while being a base warframe, which makes it a chore to finish and makes any other grind in warframe the best experience I ever had. I don't like to invest time in it as I am not a masochist. Got better things to do with my time. Thanks.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Defection nodes that are under a Kuva Lich influence will now become Exterminate nodes. This fixes an issue where Kavor Defectors could spawn as Kuva Thralls, rendering the mission impossible. 

Thanks! I can finally kill this son of a lich.

After the update where pets have their own tab, not sure if this broke it or not. But anyways if you have a active pet and switch them with a different pet(stasis), before the update, the new pet would replace all the loadouts the previous pet was in. Now in this update, the pet is removed and it's not replaced. It appears if you don't touch a loadout that still has old pet, and reactivate old pet, the loadouts will be untouched.

Pls fix this, I do not want to be checking my pet tab for every single loadout every time I swap active pets. Or simply put pet tab back into warframe tab.

First zenith ruined, and now zenistar.  "Looking" for future updates. dont forget to nerf azima too.! And make more contents, where status worth nothing, enemies can rush to objectives and instakill them ( or us), faster than usain bolt, and make more enemies with passive 99% resistance to everything with some random immun phases.  Goood way to abort game, if this trend continues.      : (

13 hours ago, Tyanya said:

My settings in the EE.cfg are :

Graphics.FullScreenSizeX=1920
Graphics.FullScreenSizeY=1080

But it always starts low res until I change and confirm.

Can you confirm that you have Dynamic Resolution turned off in the graphics settings?

16 minutes ago, NuclearDeath said:

My teeth-grinding would also be a bit flattered, if some of the new melee-triggers were just optional / for new kids.

And besides that, there is also this:

GX3ZeK9.jpg

So, how am I supposed to install there something with drain 9 in the exilus-slot?

I guess you could replace amalgum serration with normal serration, but then again you would only be able to fit a 7 drain Madurai. (ie that terminal velocity). They should increase the max mod capacity, or have a augument slot that behaves like an aura slot in melee, which increases mod capacity

What I REALLY do not personally like the weapon exilus slot! For older players it will take AGES to outfit all their weapons, and 75k rep for the single-use-BLUEPRINT, with a forma as 1 if the required materials? At the very LEAST make the blueprint infinite, farming a forma is more than enough, and same should be implemented for the regular exilus adapters.

I personally think the best we can do for now is wait for changes. I won't go into the Kuva Lich things, since I am really pissed about them, and a good amount of people already wrote about how bad this system is. The mod pack feels cash-grabby too. 800+ plat for 8 mods that break aftzer 3 use, and an armor pack? At least make the mods repairable with endo or something, like 1-500 endo per charge.

I think I will take a break AGAIN a break from the game until this is overhauled. Making the game even more grindy is NOT challenging, it is ANNOYING!

I was never pissed at this game before. This update managed to piss me off. I waited for so long the new stuff, and this is a disappointment. See ya in a few months!

I think it would be fair if the Requiem relics were a part of Kuva disruption's drop table. They are extremely hard to get otherwise especially when a kuva lich is able to STEAL the relic if you happen to get one from a kuva mission (that definitely shouldn't be possible with them bwing as rare as they are)

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

They should increase the max mod capacity

There's precedent with the Paracesis, where adding forma increases the capacity a little. Adding one capacity (2 with a catalyst) would solve the problem for min-maxers, raising the total capacity up to a max 70 and helping players not be locked into specific builds with 8 forma to fit all the mods (I'm looking at you, Vazarin cold damage mods.) This isn't necessary for melee since there's already +10 there from stances.

DE could you maybe add some form of soft /kill command to as at least a bandaid fix to the multitude of small/infrequent bugs that are fixed by a respawn such as glitched ability lockouts and similar
by soft i mean one that wouldn't count as a death/flag death triggers like stalker/lich despawning but i would be fine even it it was just a kill command that would trigger those

edit: or maybe even just have the unstuck command respawn you to fix those issues

1. Decrease the amount of thrall kills needed to figure out the mods needed to kill the Lich. I think it's 150 now. Decrease to 99 (since there's 3) or even 75.

2. When you've figure out which mods you need to kill the Lich, have the order not matter. All it makes people do is abort and retry when the mods aren't in the right order, to save time.

3. When you've figured out the needed mods, let the Lich be a guaranteed spawn next time you enter a mission in his/her region

12 minutes ago, Zeljko89 said:

Lich spreading out i don't like it. it takes a full planet omg . stop . i dont whant to playing the full game over from the start boring 

the lich spreading is important if it didn't it would run out of missions you could run and how is that remotely related to starting the game again

So, the Kuva Lich system is pretty cool, but the, heh, Old Grind, as it has been called by some, honestly does feel excessively grindy. Some adjusting would be very welcome.

On the Ember rework, I've personally got no complains. Even her 1 actually does something useful now. Overall, I like her better.

Vauban, on the other hand...

Bastille/Vortex and Photon Strike are great. Good job on those abilities!

Tesla Nervos are an improvement, but they need to be faster and should have greater target acquisition range. Right now, they feel slow to react and tend to lag behind.

Minelayer, oh dear. It continues to feel useless, redundant or clunky and sometimes all of the above. Aside from the occasional Overdriver, I just don't have any reason to use it.

Tesla Nervos and Bastille/Vortex has crowd control covered already, so I'm unsure what I need Tether Coils for. Sure, they have good range and it is kinda funny to watch enemies get yanked around, but they don't seem to really offer anything that TN and B/V doesn't?

Flechette Orb is horrible. What exactly is it supposed to do? It deals awful damage and doesn't stun or knock over anything. The instant enemy EHP scaling starts kicking in at higher levels it becomes entirely obsolete and a waste of Energy to use. Is it just a trash mob cleaner? If so, then yeah, I guess it works.

Vector Pad is something of a mystery to me. Crowd control by pushing enemies away? Bastille offers much better CC in every way. Personal speed boost? Given that it deploys a static speed pad, I assume it's for use in Defense, Interception and maybe Mobile Defense, but... Bullet jumping and void dashing both allow you to get around in those missions fast enough and offer more three-dimensional mobility, so why should I use it instead?

Overdriver is annoying to apply to allies, and a 25% boost makes it inferior to most other damage amplifiers, but at least it does something useful that the rest of Vauban's kit doesn't.

In all honesty, Minelayer needs to be reworked again or, preferably in my opinion at least, switched out for something else. Maybe an Exalted Sentinel, similar to Khora's death metal kitty? Homing missiles, freezer rays, shield amplifiers, I dunno.

Anything other than the why-should-i-bother-using-any-of-this Minelayer. Please.

Archived