Agaczo

Vasca curative doesn't work on my Smeeta Kavat

Yup, same here. While my Smeeta Kavat appears normal in missions, it's still got the red glow on the orbiter.

Edited by NoraTheWeirdOne

I used more than 5 curatives but my Smeeta still has red aura everywhere, not just in orbiter...

Yep, not working on my Adarza. Have originally extracted an imprint out of it and tried curative twice afterwards.

The Vasca Curative is still not working after the recent hot fix.

My Adarza Kavat is still pulsing red from the Vasca Infection despite having used the Vasca Curatives several times after the hot fix in an attempt to cure it.

Edited by Valkyrie1968

I'll add another report of the cure not working.  The Vasca is an all-around annoying and unnecessary addition.  They're a plague on the plains during Eidolon hunts.

This is still a problem, wondering when it will be fixed. Does the disease do anything to them? I've been dealing with my kavat dying more and I'm not sure if it is just bad luck or has anything to do with it.

Same issue with my Smeeta. Appears normal during missions, but the glow reappears while in the landing craft.

Still having this issue as of today. I take my infected smeeta out into a mission, use the curative from my gear wheel, it flashes green and the red aura goes away and then it comes back as soon as I finish the mission. Done this three times now.

I have an Adarza, but she's going through the same. Infected once, cured, now I can't cure her again despite the curative showing a green aura like it worked, but she's red again when I return to by Orbiter.

Same problem. First I used a genetic imprint (which I rushed), then noticed my kavat was still red. Bought 10 curatives from Master Teasonai and have used 2 of them while in the Orb Vallis, but he still maintains his red vampy aura both in missions and on ship.

Edited by mttank