Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca curative doesn't work on my Smeeta Kavat

Agaczo

On 2019-11-26 at 8:14 PM, Jarriaga said:

I have an Adarza, but she's going through the same. Infected once, cured, now I can't cure her again despite the curative showing a green aura like it worked, but she's red again when I return to by Orbiter.

UPDATE: My cat has been cured.

I don't know what triggered it.

UPDATE:
I put my still infected Smeeta Kavat into stasis to level up another Smeeta bc I was tired of seeing it infected.

A week passed.

I then took it out of stasis to run it on the PoE at night in order to keep the non-infected cat from getting infected while I gathered wisps, when I came back to my orbiter IT WAS NO LONGER INFECTED! 

Perhaps the actual fix is to apply the curative and then toss your Kavat into stasis for a couple of days???

What is this game!?

I am bumping this as It is happening to me now since i took my kavat to the plains for the first time since the update. I put in a ticket considering this issue is still happening to me since there was supposedly the hotfix that fixed the issue. And was essentially told to come back here to post about it and that 

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers responsible for fixing specific issues.

So given this topic Is over a month old now I hope it is solved soon because I hate having this red glow on my Kavat all the time

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Aesthier said:

Still happening.

Weirdness happened, smeeta was infected then cured by imprint, infected again and tried cure cos I'd used all my imprints. As with everyone else here, cure worked for about 3 seconds then red kitty again. 

When I logged back in this morning the kitty was back to normal no redness at all.  Maybe it's just a visual thing that didn't take or something, regardless though log out seemed to work, no idea why but I'm not gonna, complain. 

Now if they could just fix stealth bugs... 

Edited by (XB1)CynNex
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much to add, other than that I am experiencing this issue as well. Multiple curatives do not resolve the issue. Infection returns after end of current mission.

I will also concur with a previous poster that doing this as a gearwheel item in-mission is a bad implementation. It would be better to purchase the curative recipe, build it in foundry, and then use it in the incubator.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...