Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva larve not spawning

thekevinater

I am sorry if a similair post has been created or not.

But anyways, i have been doing a few spy missions to get a kuva larve, we got a few time that the gaurdian has talked but nothing spawned, we thought it was because my friend already had a lich.
I started to do some missions solo and again the gaurdian started talking, but yet again nothing spawned.

I just want a kuva lich to befriend 😧

same 
Non of the promts give me a enemie to kill, even after I nuked the whole map a few times nothing.
the idea is okay but this is just a mess esp bc I dont have the time running all the nodes on solo to get a lich

this needs a fix
(mine was on sedna's MOB def node)

Same. I've had multiple Kuva Guardian transmissions indicating a Kuva Larvae from Saturn to Sedna, and I've killed everyone in extermination missions when I get said transmission. I still have not gotten a Kuva Lich and it starting to drive me crazy. I'm killing enemies like I'm supposed to and I have yet to see an enemy marked as a Kuva Larvae. Is something broken on my end, or did one of the hotfixes break something?

UPDATE: I just did the normal extermination mission at Adaro, Sedna. My gear was at follows:

Frame: Ember

Primary: Corinth

Secondary: Akvasto Prime

Melee: Tekko Prime

School: Unairu

Companion: Chewey Bitems (Vasca Kavat)

I proceeded through the mission normally, keeping Immolation up while bursting down enemies with Corinth and Inferno. Eventually the Lights flickered and I got the Kuva Guardian Transmission that a Kuva Larvae was nearby. I immediately stopped using my abilities and checked all the enemies as I killed them. I hunted down every enemy on the map and I did not encounter any enemy marked as "Kuva" anything. The spawns are clearly glitched. The transmission shows up, but the Kuva Larvae does not spawn.

Edited by UncleZeebs
  • Like 1

I had a similar issue. 

I couldn't get Cassini to work, and after quite a few attempts finally gave up and got it on my first attempt at Telesto. I was running Ember Prime for all of my Cassini attempts as well as the successful Telesto run.

When I'd run Cassini, my first run had my capture target, and then about 10 enemies in the extraction tile, but no other enemies at all. A kuva guardian spoke, but nothing spawned, no larvling marker popped, and my extraction marker broke as soon as the guardian spoke. 

My other attemps mostly had correct regular mob spawns, but either the guardian never spoke at all (in which case waypoints would work with no issues), or the guardian would speak, no larvling marker would show up, and my extraction marker broke. Every time the guardian spoke, it immediately broke the waypoints for that run.

So I gave up and moved to Telesto, and it worked perfectly. Nice, early spawn, easily tracked down, no broken spawns or markers, and I finally had a Lich.

I've seen others reporting that Cassini worked perfectly for them, sometimes after other nodes (such as Adaro) had bugged out.

2 hours ago, TailleDefer said:

When using Oberon on Cassini no larvling would spawn after multiple atempts i swicthed to Saryn and it spawned the first time. Switch frames, just try it.

i switch frames quite alot, but i have tried to play on cassini and i did get a kuva larvea there.

but if thats the only place you can get one...thats quite annoying

16 hours ago, TailleDefer said:

When using Oberon on Cassini no larvling would spawn after multiple atempts i swicthed to Saryn and it spawned the first time. Switch frames, just try it.

Worked for me. Did multiple missions including Cassini on Ember, 4 total alerts. No spawns. First time on Vaub, easy spawn.

In my account i got it first try but my friend didnt got it for a whole day. So i got his acc and farmed for him and only got guardian talking. There is not a specific map but i kept changing warframes and missions. Seismic Event said the bug is on sedna adano and i tried there and got my larvae. So there is not a buggy map idk its a feature because both time when i got the larvae guardian said "You are chosen soldier. Queens chose you to share the gift" or sth like that. I guess theres a rng for each player that determines when the larvae will spawn. That could be a number or planet or both.

Doesn't matter where I go. I can't get a spawn of whatever it is that's supposed to spawn that starts your lich quest.

30 level 20+ Grineer missions all over different planets and mission types (excluding interception and defense of course)

So that's not the information we've been given. The information is ANY level 20+ mission to get your spawn. Meanwhile there's people already running around with multiple kuva weapons. It's the first time that I've felt disappointed in this game...

Same issue here, i managed to kill 2 liches so far but i cant seem to find any more larvings for some reason, i hop into the proper missions, the lights flicker, but the larve doesn't get marked, and after less than a minute the guardian announces that its been captured.
Perhaps the larve is spawning too far away to get marked, which doesn't make sense to begin with, I hope the spawns will be more consistent eventually. 

Same here. Regardless of what frame I use or what planet I go to, my screen goes red like an invader is present. I get no marker or anything, and about 10-20 seconds later I get a message from a Kuva Guardian about extracting their larva. Can't get a single Lich.

I'm having the same problem just as others have described it and it's getting pretty frustrating. I have tried multiple nodes and warframes. Sometimes I see them spawn when playing with a matchmaking Squad but someone else usually kills it first. I have also tried optimising my download cache as I have seen that suggestion before but it didn't help.

Same problem here as well, trying to get my 4th lich but cant even get the larvae to spawn now, tried different method, different warframe, weps and different mission primarily, Sedna extermination and Saturn capture. All no longer works like my previous attempts. Am getting triggered at this point.

Recruiting Kuva Larvling
My theory is that the Kuva Larvling are created from common grineer in certain missions so
first step is to find the mission where the Kuva Larvling are recruited (you will get a mission dialog|) ,
second step is to make enough to play all the missions on the planet once ,
third step is too find the Kuva Larvling in a different mission from the mission in step 1 (you will get just a flickering screen if you didn't find he/she and one Kuva Larvling will disappear)
or do a mission until a Kuva Larvling finds you (you will get just a flickering screen if he/she didn't find you and one Kuva Larvling will disappear).