Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva larve not spawning

thekevinater

Just went on Cassini with 2 random guys and Larve spawned,after killing it i went to extract but they stayed in the mission farming something totally irrelevant.

When i asked them to extract,they refused and so i had to leave and start a new.

Now all i get is red light flickering and nothing happens. Waited for like 5 mins,even switched frames but still the same thing. Just red light flickering and it refuses to spawn Larvae or give me transmission about it.

On 2019-11-02 at 6:45 AM, UncleZeebs said:

Same. I've had multiple Kuva Guardian transmissions indicating a Kuva Larvae from Saturn to Sedna, and I've killed everyone in extermination missions when I get said transmission. I still have not gotten a Kuva Lich and it starting to drive me crazy. I'm killing enemies like I'm supposed to and I have yet to see an enemy marked as a Kuva Larvae. Is something broken on my end, or did one of the hotfixes break something?

UPDATE: I just did the normal extermination mission at Adaro, Sedna. My gear was at follows:

Frame: Ember

Primary: Corinth

Secondary: Akvasto Prime

Melee: Tekko Prime

School: Unairu

Companion: Chewey Bitems (Vasca Kavat)

I proceeded through the mission normally, keeping Immolation up while bursting down enemies with Corinth and Inferno. Eventually the Lights flickered and I got the Kuva Guardian Transmission that a Kuva Larvae was nearby. I immediately stopped using my abilities and checked all the enemies as I killed them. I hunted down every enemy on the map and I did not encounter any enemy marked as "Kuva" anything. The spawns are clearly glitched. The transmission shows up, but the Kuva Larvae does not spawn.

I only had flickering red light on screen. Not even a guardian transmission. I have a feeling the hotfix may have caused a bug.

Hi, i am a MR 24 Player and i have completed New war and finished killing the 1st Kuva lich I've spawned. for the past 2 hours however i haven't been able to get anymore new more Larvaes spawning in Grineer missions. i have gone through all Grineer missions one of each type. none spawning the larvaes. i wish to know if i am the only one facing this issue or if there are other players facing this problem as well in the game right now

• Like 1

I am also having this problem. Most of my friends got spawns on 1st try but for some reason i don't even get the transmission or lights flickering since hotfix 26.0.5 after killing my 2nd lich. Been trying different missions and loadouts since yesterday, even tried getting one of my friends to host.

been having similar issues myself, after hours of trying every node with multiple different frames i'll get a red flash, but no guardian transmission or larvling spawn. the extract will also often be bugged which forces me to abort. i was hoping the last couple hotfixes would have helped, but it seems to still be broken 😞 

i had tried everything suggested and could not get the guardian message or the larva. I remembered reading a post someone wrote once about the stalker only attacking when he was leveling a weapon or frame.

I decided to try something. I took a 0 level Saryn and a broken scepter, nothing else, to Cassini on Saturn. Guess what? Message came in right before the capture. I got my capture, larva, and CUBB TYGG with a Kuva Shildeg in less than four minutes.

I have been trying since the update went live.

Edited by chopshop212

Played various applicable 20+ grineer mission today solo for 3 hours straight without a single larving triggered, unlike yesterday before the 26.0.6 hotfix; I had more fun going to work for 3 hours than playing these random missions aimlessly like that.

Please tell me it's bug cause it really wasn't very fun.

One thing i can say to you guys is that it might be because we have special symbols or Capital letters or numbers in our names that is causing this bug. if your name has more then either 2 numbers characters or 2 special characters or 2 Capital letters, you cannot spawn a new Larvling

hace 17 horas, A.O.T.L dijo:

One thing i can say to you guys is that it might be because we have special symbols or Capital letters or numbers in our names that is causing this bug. if your name has more then either 2 numbers characters or 2 special characters or 2 Capital letters, you cannot spawn a new Larvling

What about my name then? 

Same issue and didn't get fixed in the hotfix (26.0.6)...

Edited by kaotis

yesterday i got 3 larvas on cassini no problem, after killing my latest kuva litch i went back and ran it 11 times and nothing happens, i get no flicker or anything, tried different warframes still nothing. that was last night. i just logged in this morning and i still get nothing...what happened? something changed.this one thing not working has made game unplayable.

for me using abilities seems to be the problem.

Ash, no abilities used -> larvae spawn

Ash, invisible -> flicker, but no dialog

this was repeatable on selkie, adaro and rusalka.

so, try to wait with using abilities until the marker comes up.

hope, this helps.

regards, 00h

Edited by fake00
rusalka showed the same bug on 3rd try without abilities...