Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva larve not spawning

thekevinater

8 hours ago, notbydesign said:

I have a Reddit post about this very thing I'm trying to get upvotes for lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/warframe/comments/dwjdn2

I hope you are more successful than me.

I have linked 3 discussions with the same problem in the last 3 hotfixes

in the discussion dev workshops on the liches

In the discussion of the last prime time

And I sent a pm to a DE while he was active in the forum

without success

Edited by GmG-ITA

2 hours ago, GmG-ITA said:

I hope you are more successful than me.

I have linked 3 discussions with the same problem in the last 3 hotfixes

in the discussion dev workshops on the liches

In the discussion of the last prime time

And I sent a pm to a DE while he was active in the forum

without success

I know man that's how I feel too. Starting to understand why people get mad. Being nice doesn't get any attention. Thanks for the support!

I managed to get a response from Rebb on my reddit post! They're officially aware lol. (Link to comment below)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dwjdn2/please_de_some_of_us_still_cannot_spawn_larvlings/f7l05a5/?context=10000

Here's hoping they can figure it out sooner than later!

Edited by notbydesign
Fixed link.

8 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

I managed to get a response from Rebb on my reddit post! They're officially aware lol. (Link to comment below)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dwjdn2/please_de_some_of_us_still_cannot_spawn_larvlings/f7l05a5/?context=10000

Here's hoping they can figure it out sooner than later!

Thanks for the update
At least now I know I can stop spamming the forum. 😁

Edited by GmG-ITA

Been having this same issue, Noticed that as soon as someone else who *can* spawn one is on the squad, a Larvling will most likely spawn.
I've had help from a friend who's been kind enough to taxi me to get Larvlings but this is still a HUGE issue.

Also tried on a friends account, thinking it could be my game messing up, but we got a Larvling to spawn right away on his account.

It's been weeks like this already, I hope this gets fixed soon 😞

On 2019-11-05 at 5:33 AM, Adder114 said:

Same here. Regardless of what frame I use or what planet I go to, my screen goes red like an invader is present. I get no marker or anything, and about 10-20 seconds later I get a message from a Kuva Guardian about extracting their larva. Can't get a single Lich.

You have to literally exterminate everything in sight. They use juggernaut spawn mechanics.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Merged all threads, sent to our QA team!

EDIT: WE KNOW WHAT IT IS! Thanks to details here. We found it. Fix soon!

i can't believe that i wasted so many hours trying every possible node "because RNG" and it was a freaking bug all along. what a waste of my time. never had a single kuva lich since 26.0.0 and it was BECAUSE OF A BUG?! STOP PUTTING ACCESS TO CONTENT BEHIND RNG UPON RNG UPON MORE RNG FML

7 hours ago, Shy0 said:

i can't believe that i wasted so many hours trying every possible node "because RNG" and it was a freaking bug all along. what a waste of my time. never had a single kuva lich since 26.0.0 and it was BECAUSE OF A BUG?! STOP PUTTING ACCESS TO CONTENT BEHIND RNG UPON RNG UPON MORE RNG FML

Hi there. Just to let u know. Its not suppose to be RNG. Its supposed to be guranteed at all times.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, A.O.T.L said:

Hi there. Just to let u know. Its not suppose to be RNG. Its supposed to be guranteed at all times.

so you're saying that every single time i play a 20+ grineer mission (except "special" missions), there's a guaranteed larvling and the larvling spawning is not rng?

Still have full immune for NEW-CONTENT-OLD-BLOOD.
In solo, the larve simply refuse to appear. I'm repeat the same mission for hours and hours all week for nothing. Syndicates have come eight times already,
Stalker twice in a row today threw off Despair.
Make a mark to call larve >in storemarket (for credits).
Or make that everyone in the squad receives the larve in the Public, not just one person.

I have tried multiple location for the spawn but have not had it happen. I am trying to get my second one. I killed my first one. I get a pulse like the process is going to start but I do not get any messages or spawns.

Do you have to do something different if you kill the Lich?

35 minutes ago, -Emptyness- said:

Still have full immune for NEW-CONTENT-OLD-BLOOD.
In solo, the larve simply refuse to appear. I'm repeat the same mission for hours and hours all week for nothing. Syndicates have come eight times already,
Stalker twice in a row today threw off Despair.
Make a mark to call larve >in storemarket (for credits).
Or make that everyone in the squad receives the larve in the Public, not just one person.

26 minutes ago, TCBW said:

I have tried multiple location for the spawn but have not had it happen. I am trying to get my second one. I killed my first one. I get a pulse like the process is going to start but I do not get any messages or spawns.

Do you have to do something different if you kill the Lich?

Rebecca said they will solve the problem soon.
A few posts above.

@TCBW

workaround waiting for the update

Have the mission hosted by someone who doesn't have the larva problem and doesn't have an active lich.

7 hours ago, Shy0 said:

so you're saying that every single time i play a 20+ grineer mission (except "special" missions), there's a guaranteed larvling and the larvling spawning is not rng?

Other then when being encountered by stalker or a faction such as Arbiter of Hexis for example, its not related to RNG and as u can see, its already said, its a bug. now just wait paitiently please

• Like 2

Same, run 40+ missions different planets, different frames, different clear speed nothing. I did spawn first lich on adaro when the thing was introduced and than all im running is greener missions and nothing, meanwhile my frend allready spawned 5 of em and he does not even play the game regularly.