Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Charged Blazing Chakram not traveling for clients [Fix Pending]

Camo0101

Hello,

I haven't seen much about this glitch, only a few mentions of it, but after The Old Blood came out, charging Nezha's Blazing Chakram results in it basically spawning right in front of you and returning. It's effectively useless at the moment, as it can't go far enough to damage enemies and isn't spawned in for long enough to teleport (not that it would even be worth teleporting 1/2 a meter, anyway). So, I'm just putting this out here for the devs to see. Thanks for any support!

• Like 1

When playing as a client, in some instances Nezhas blazing chakram will only fly around 2 meters when using the charge attack and hit an invisible wall. This is not only an optical bug but also makes the charged attack useless as of now. It does not happen with the normal throw.

When using Nezha, if you hold 2 to charge his Blazing Chakram it will immediately go out, and back without going the max range that it used to before the recent update. This can be annoying because it's supposed to be used for extra damage, but that's not possible when it goes out about 1m before returning immediately back to Nezha. Something I just noticed in my mission and it was consistent and happened every single time I would charge his Blazing Chakram.

• Like 1

Bump. Duplicated this today. The bug only happens when Nezha is the client, not when Nezha is the host. Tested by using 2 players, both playing Nezha. When either player was host, it worked normally, when either player was client it only did the 1m throw as listed.  

Hi folks,

You all might have seen the threads here on the forums regarding this issue, to which I would like to add and report the bug with Nezha's 2nd Ability, known as Blazing Chakram.

Here is a link to the other threads where this has been mentioned and a video has been provided to showcase the said bug.

Here a sample video of the said bug.

Edited by .Unforgotten.
Formatting!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see in the title, if you are playing as client, whenever you use the charged blazing chakram throw, it will barely travel one meter or so, making it useless for dealing increased damage to enemies or traveling long distances by teleporting, which es what I mostly use the chakram for. The charged throw works normally when you are the host.
Normal chakram throw has no issues.
This bugs is there for over a month now, existing since the old blood update, so it should bethe time to fix it already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is still a problem. Still happens when you are not host. As if something blocks the disc and specifically on holding 2.

Quite annoying when you want to teleport and you can't. That or clearing far away trash when you don't have long range weapon equipped in the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-06 at 10:33 PM, Vladchaos68 said:

When using Nezha, if you hold 2 to charge his Blazing Chakram it will immediately go out, and back without going the max range that it used to before the recent update. This can be annoying because it's supposed to be used for extra damage, but that's not possible when it goes out about 1m before returning immediately back to Nezha. Something I just noticed in my mission and it was consistent and happened every single time I would charge his Blazing Chakram.

tbh it was this way even before the new update