WhiteMarker

Killed Lich helped me in a later mission

Heyho folks (what a stupid opening...)

I killed my first Lich yesterday and I got his Drakgoon. Then in a later mission the Lich spawned and helped me.
Now I'm wondering if this might be a bug. Because Patch Notes said you have to corrupt them for them to help you.
And if it wasn't a bug, what would be the point of corrupting them? If killing them provides the weapon and has them help you.

Did anyone else experience something similar? Maybe DE said something about this in one of their streams, and I just missed it, because I didn't watch the latest streams.
Maybe someone could enlighten me.

Edit:

Just now, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

maybe another player in mission had similar litch that you had?

Forgot to mention it in the OP. Every mission was run solo, with match making set to solo. So in this case it really was my Lich.

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

maybe another player in mission had similar litch that you had?

Forgot to mention it in the OP. Every mission was run solo, with match making set to solo. So in this case it really was my Lich.
Just edited it in the OP.

Edited by WhiteMarker

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Just edited it in the OP.

i see lol well you need to tell us this kind of stuff or we will default think you were in public.
yes very odd bug

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Do you have proof that he helped you and that you didn't accidentally spare him?

Fair, I didn't take screenshot.
His icon on the map was blue, and he didn't attack me, I couldn't attack him, he fought the enemies.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb WhiteMarker:

Fair, I didn't take screenshot.
His icon on the map was blue, and he didn't attack me, I couldn't attack him, he fought the enemies.

Well, sounds unintended. Unless they changed their mind or something. Make a bug report 😛

Definitely unintended. Take some visual evidence (screenshots/gifs/videos), save the log file of the session in which it happens in case Support needs it. Would've helped if you knew to save files when you defeated the litch to provide evidence of the action being taken. Next time?
Quite a few reports on this piling up. Could stuff them all in one binder to highlight the frequency of the issue occurring. 
Will keep an eye out for more info. Reported topic for moving to PhP, hope you don't mind. If enough people respond, a proper bug report can be made.

It's a bug. I've had my own vanquished Liches help me in battle on 3 occasions now