Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.2.0

[DE]Megan

Stupid! This is an asinine change. I used Rage for nightmare incase I had the energy drain affliction. What now? You have Rage now. 

• Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy
Edited by Mythblaze

Stupid! This is an asinine change. I used Rage for nightmare incase I had the energy drain affliction. What now? You have Rage now. 

• Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy

No its an exploit, get over it. =)

28 days later the flying loot has been fixed... I dont understand why it was not prioritized its was kinda game breaking bug, just imagine making your way to boss, killing hundreds of enemies, taking your sweet time killing boss and then that blueprint flies off and into abyss.

Then next day you go and buy new keyboard.

I mean most of people that are farming void couldnt give a damn but some of us still need to gear up for those lvl 3 void missions..

Edited by Holymadman

I don't understand people who say "RIP gram". Gram and galantine have exactly the same DPS cause galantine's charge-up time is twice as long a gram's. Gram is even more effective against low-level enemies, that can be killed with its 1 charged attack. Just pick one that looks better.

Otherwise, this is a good fix. Thank you, DE.