Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

Update 10.2.0

so yeah..im running around about 10 min in mastery rank up 10-11 test & have nothing happened

did i skip something ?

[...] See it in action here:

[...]

First thought when watching that video: "Horrible Bitrate". "Artifacts everywhere". This does not even remotely look like 720p or any HD at all. I sent that link to a couple of friends and that's what I mostly got as an answer as well.

I know it's only supposed to be a quick overview of the new item, but good lord... even some amateur youtube let's play looks way better. Why not show off the (subjectively) beautiful graphics?

In b4 everyone rushing to defend DE

Edited by Kadaban

More meele, -.- , don't get me wrong i love swordplay and that, it's just we nearly have as many meele weapons as all primary and half the secondary weapons put together

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]darryl1, September 28, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by [DE]darryl1, September 28, 2013 - No reason given

Fix the goddamn syandana physics. And also fix the arsenal; it shows that my sentinel is doing 2k damage per shot with the Shade's burst pistol.

Edited by GalliumGD

Hard to tell but I can't see boar prime's ammo drum moving while firing, does spin when reloading though, vastos had a similar problem.

Fixed Suppress/Hush mod to actually reduce sound effect volume of the weapon it’s attached to.

Maxed Hush, tried on Soma, Braton, Braton Prime, etc. Still sound like their usual loudness. Not sure about Suppress.

• Upvote 1

Warframe forum should have a "better gif on updates posts" contest.

Edited by Anlauf

soooo, a level 3 player can just buy soma/galatine/nova.

please DE, release an unbalanced subweapon so they can complete the power pack.

mastery rank will be useful sometime?

• Upvote 1

Why does the warframe community keep asking for melee weapons?

I asked for a skin for the gram. :/

• Upvote 1

Did you just intentionally refuse to understand that this is exactly the bug that he was talking about?

Perhaps I don't see it as a Bug?   Always found it annoying as hek that when I would use a cipher to auto-hack a terminal I still had to manual flip the final piece.   

Granted I'm using ciphers up faster, but when I choose to auto-hack a terminal..  I want it to be completely auto-hacked with no other input needed on my end.

Though perhaps since the majority of the Hacks are a five panel code, they could just up the number of panels a cipher turns to 5, and make it so that hacking atempts like those in the mastery rank test round 3 show up that have 6+ panels to move :3

Fixes:

• Fix for Ignis and other weapons causing Pickups to go crazy by flying off the map if they had not come to rest.

Finally! One of the most annoying bugs since the last update was brought down. Thank you so much.