Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.2.0

[DE]Megan

Perhaps I don't see it as a Bug?   Always found it annoying as hek that when I would use a cipher to auto-hack a terminal I still had to manual flip the final piece.   

Granted I'm using ciphers up faster, but when I choose to auto-hack a terminal..  I want it to be completely auto-hacked with no other input needed on my end.

Though perhaps since the majority of the Hacks are a five panel code, they could just up the number of panels a cipher turns to 5, and make it so that hacking atempts like those in the mastery rank test round 3 show up that have 6+ panels to move :3

That would be a good fix but the point still stands. It's a bug as it is and people who want to conserve their ciphers nowdays should not be punished by this

Strangely, as much as I am thrilled to have access to all these new fangled weapons, I have not rushed to acquire their blueprints. I think I may be recalling the 5 Glaives and 3 Gorgons I acquired for logins (grin). Perhaps I hope to luck out on bp`s at some future time. Not to mention the fact I am cred broke (!).

More is better! Looking forward to eventually wielding that monster sword.

what about the matchmaking bugs "session can only be joined by an invitation from the host" + "session unavailable" + "session is full"

and the most horrible bug: the invisible door remaining closed.

DEs please learn your priorities and ask for help if you can't fix these painful bugs/glitches (because it has been in the game for ever, except for the invisible door which is kinda new).

the Gram is now completely obsolete, I've been thinking you guys should just make all melee attacks armor ignore of some type. We are unable to aim our normal attacks and get head shots so basically if a weapon's normal attacks are armor ignore there is no point in using them on any enemy with armor (except for stagger on some weapons). I look forward to seeing the new damage tables/calculations, but i can think of no reason why you guys shouldn't make all melee attacks ignore armor. Personally I think this weapon (and all weapons that only ignore armor on charge with the exception of the glaive) is extremely boring to play, it's just doing the same attack over and over.

I suggested a while back to have different animations for subsequent charge attacks so that it's not so boring to watch.

I also suggested a while back rearrange the animation chain (of Gram, Galatine, Scindo, and Fragor) so that the 1st animation is one of the more powerful looking ones, one of the ones that has a greater sense of momentum. I would rather it start with one of the overhead swings (the current 2nd or 3rd) and continue through the animation chain normally.

• Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy

Welp, there goes any remaining usefulness the Rage mod had. -_-

How is that a bugfix? That's just taking away what made that mod good. Giving us yet more incentive to never deviate from the standard health-shields-energy-etc. mods...

Edited by _Kireek_

... The Neckros sucks... Can we fix that? Like... Seriously. "Terrify"? -.-'

Didn't think of ANY better abilities? These are WARFRAMES! They're supposed to be over-powered, otherwise there's no point in making really high-leveled enemies at all, if you keep nerfing all the good weapons and warframes to the point where Neckros is just as powerful, because I know everyone's been jizzing over the Warframe but it's weaker than a @(*()$ mag. Just... Really. C'mon!