Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.2.0

[DE]Megan

Why isnt rage mode working on nightmare? It should, it is it main use right now!

From how the notes sound, that was done on purpose.

Does it make sense? I dunno. I'm guessing they took it out because it was "broken" or just not how rage was intended.

But in my view, it's a mod. Putting on that mod means you had to sacrifice other mods which have better general use; I don't see how it's an "exploit" to get a lot of extra energy on Nightmare  mode or Survival by using this mod; that's the whole point of mods in the first place, to give yourself an advantage. Mods are limited to 30-60 points worth and 8 slots; that limiting factor balances the effect of Rage because it's really a crappy mod that you normally wouldn't equip over much better mods like Flow or Redirection.

Outside of Nightmare, this mode seems pretty useless. Infected poison clouds usually kill you so fast that the extra energy won't help you much. Health in general is a throw-away stat, as is Armor; it's pointless to wear Armor or Health mods against Corpus or Grineer, it's more efficient and logical to wear maxed-out Redirection and Fast-Deflection mods (just don't endanger your health to begin with).

Not a bug,  Cyphers only move up to 4 of code things.    So if the lock as more then 4 it will use an extra cypher to hack the final pieces for you.   Noticed it myself and rather like it.   Granted cyphers are a pain to make, but when I choose to use them, I don't have to manually turn that final piece.  

o, if this is the case - then i'm very happy tenno! :)

Thanks for sharing - i will test it now. :D

............ I just want to play the game for now... But the launcher won't update. It only says that it can't connect to servers. This Tenno is sad.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised there isn't a single reference to Hakumen from Blazblue here. I mean, he looks just like a Warframe, just with a pair of pants and a long ponytail. And eyes everywhere (not in the face, but on other parts of his body).

Have a question, when is the next major uptdate 11 gonna happen cause i uploaded a clan pick a week ago and it still hasn't showed up even after the minor update 10.2.0. and it's really pissing me off of how long it's taking it. cause i know the clan pick wasn't rejected/declined cause i haven't gotten an e-mail of rejections and explanation of why it would/was rejected. Like again it's really really pissing me off and irritating me alot.