Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe You Really Made Me Courious!

Karela2

Who does make the actuall writing for the Updates in game? Im not saying here that they are bad I actually asking because they are preety much AWESOME! Well... except for some, let`s say, funny expresions like "Carrier no longer suck at sucking" and "...your girlfriends will think you want to compensae with something bigger (aka Galatine - The Big Broadsword)"

Im not saying these aren`t funny but I realy wanna know what dev or who write this things because I really doubt DE Rebecca would write such things! ^_^

Edited by Karela2

Who is DE Brick? Is really a CM or is the name of the Kickbot system in Warframe? And what is with the so called "hamsters"? Why DE Rebecca hold in her hand a toy hamster in one of the livestrems? Hamster is the name of the Warframe? If so, why? Why this name and no other name?

Edited by Karela2

Who is DE Brick? Is really a CM or is the name of the Kickbot system in Warframe? And what is with the so called "hamsters"? Why DE Rebecca hold in her hand a toy hamster in one of the livestrems? Hamster is the name of the Warframe? If so, why? Why this name and no other name?

The hamster thing is a joke.

The joke is that the servers are powered by hamsters running on a wheel to generate electricity, so when the server goes down, the devs forgot to feed the hamster. The hamster dies because it wasn't fed, thus it cannot run or power the server. It's not funny when it is explained, but that is the nature of jokes. Watching the stream before that one might add some context to this. They were talking about why the servers kept going down, and showed a clip of a hamster getting flung out of an exercise wheel.

People say Redtext instead of red text because Redtext is the name people give for the somewhat anonymous person who types the red text chat. Redtext has almost become a person rather than the color of their messages, if that makes sense.

I have no idea for DE Brick is, or if that's even a real person, but I don't really know much about the people who don't get screen time on the streams/post a lot. Searching it either brings up this thread or nothing.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Thank you Vegetable for explaining these to me, even if the hamster thing is only a joke. Well even if is a joke, some ppl like me don`t really get it (idk if is because of my low IQ or because the joke is simply too stupid to be understood from the beginning). Anyway, thank you again for spending your time explaining these to me and others who read this thread. Unfortunately, the Warframe community isn`t so great, I mean you won`t find often peeps like you who actually explain things that others don`t know, about the game, devs or the forum. Out there should be more people like you and why not, like me, because I love to help people out! When I see someone needs my help I won`t simply say: "Google it!" or "Check the wiki!" If you do that your too lazy to explain things, you don`t know what explanation to offer to that guy/girl or in most of the cases you aren`t educated to offer your help to people who actually need your help!

One more, last, question that I want to ask on this thread: Can we (players community and me, why not) have an Making off Lotus? I mean a video where DE Rebecca actually explain how and what she used to sound like Lotus because if you pay a little attention DE Rebecca`s voice doesn`t sound exactly like the Lotus voice in the game.

Edited by Karela2